Right on cue, Polyphony Digital has updated the Mileage Exchange. As expected, it’s all-change this week, bringing different cars along with all the other items. It’s a well established major/minor update cycle that shows no sign of changing.
This week’s new cars in the Exchange are the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car and the Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car. The RCZ is one of the more unusual of Polyphony’s fictional homologation specials, as a mid-engined, rear-wheel drive car based on a road car that was originally front-engined and front-wheel drive. Another point of interest this week is that the price has gone up; whereas all previous “Road Car” models were 2500Mi, discounted from 5000Mi, the RCZ will cost you 4000Mi.
As with every week, there’s a change to all of the other items too. The ship seems to have well and truly sailed for new helmets, poses and decals, which still simply rotate between the same handful of items.
There are no new items in the wheel selection either, although the much larger item list means people will still find the occasional wheel they’ve missed. This week is heavy on the Advan and Rays items, so it’s a good chance to fill in any gaps in your collection.
Although last week’s relatively small choice of new paints was a little ominous, it’s more varied this week. It’s still heavy on the greens and purples, but there’s two new colorshift paints, including a very odd “PPP” (purple, purple and… purple) option. You’ll also find two “real car” blues, from Honda and Audi.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on July 17, at which point the Exchange will refresh all but the cars.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – July 10-July 17
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- ADVAN Racing GT (White) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing GT (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing GT (Black) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57D (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57D (Yellow) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37V SL (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superforgiata (Matt black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superforgiata (Black) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RA033 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 07 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- Nouvelle Blue Pearl – 500 Mi
- Sepang blue, pearl effect – 500 Mi
- P5 Chrome (Purple) – 1000 Mi
- PPP Colorshift – 500 Mi
- OYG Colorshift – 500 Mi
- G3 Half Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- G3 Matte Metallic (Green) – 500 Mi
- G6 Matte Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- G7 Liquid Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- B2 Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B2 Dark Flakes S (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P2 Aluminium Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P3 Dark Candy Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P7 Fluorescent (Pink) – 500 Mi