GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
If PD will skip E3 I would say they are really serious about the release date and that's a good thing. They have lots to do...

If PD will skip E3 I would say they are really serious about the release date and that's a good thing. They have lots to do...
I don't think they will. I mean, it's not that all PD crew will go to LA, I think only Kaz, Translator-San, and the snapchat guy (for the social media) will go to do the conference, same for Gamescom if PD decides to go

I don't think they will. I mean, it's not that all PD crew will go to LA, I think only Kaz, Translator-San, and the snapchat guy (for the social media) will go to do the conference, same for Gamescom if PD decides to go
I think Soony has a megaton and thats why they are pushing things aside. Pushing Horizon for early next year its just making room for something bigger.

3tuHhR.jpg

E3 build

PBTDhx.jpg

Finally, they got rid of that grayish palette. Now it feels like GT3

The texturing is different and TV contrast does 🤬 all. ;)

I said colours, not texturing. They changed the road and barrier textures, but you can also see the difference in things that they didn't change, like the colour of the stands or the signs in pit lane.

If your TV contrast does 🤬 all your TV is broken.

I said colours, not texturing. They changed the road and barrier textures, but you can also see the difference in things that they didn't change, like the colour of the stands or the signs in pit lane.

If your TV contrast does 🤬 all your TV is broken.

Nah mate, I have a 4K TV and again it just does 🤬 all. ;)

It is the texture, texture filtering that makes the new one stand out. 3 weeks one looks blurry in comparison. Someone posted a gif in other thread. It is easily noticeable in it

Can you seriously not see the difference in the colour of, say, the 33 sign in the foreground? That's not filtering, that's a different colour. And since the whole scene has similar colour differences, I say it's a contrast adjustment rather than an actual colour change of every single surface.

Hue is pretty similar, saturation and brightness changed. Pics from the second trailer show black point and white point clipping too. This could be the result of different capture settings, or even file export options. There appears to be some tuning in the gamma too (AMG shot), could be a potential hint of Neo version working in extended dynamic range. Not a big fan of the blooming highlights, hope they don’t fill the whole game with it.

No offence, but I find that comment ridiculous. They have improved the visuals greatly.

The colours. All they did with the colours. I didn't mention any of the texture updates or remodelling which are lovely and needed, I was simply replying to a comment that it didn't look as greyish any more.

Yeesh, you'd think people would read instead of just jumping in with both feet. I find that ridiculous.

The colours. All they did with the colours. I didn't mention any of the texture updates or remodelling which are lovely and needed, I was simply replying to a comment that it didn't look as greyish any more.

Yeesh, you'd think people would read instead of just jumping in with both feet. I find that ridiculous.

My mistake, it wasn't humour, ok.
While many of us were impressed by the visuals and atmosphere of most recently shown videos and images from GTS you suggested nothing was worth applauding and stated that we all could achieve it via our Television sets own contrast settings. To think that PD are wasting millions of Pounds in development costs when all they need to do is implement the core of the game and instead of polishing it give us a manual on how to adjust contrast settings.
My mistake. Sorry to jump in with both feet.
Now I'm going to boot up Skrym on PS3 and adjust my TV contrast and image settings to see if it compares to the PC modded versions.

Is it just me who thinks the more washed out picture looks better? It looks more realistic than the overly colourful saturated contrast of the 2nd pic.

Back