GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
upload_2016-6-10_13-44-1-png.556925

upload_2016-6-10_13-48-21-png.556929

upload_2016-6-10_13-49-39-png.556931

Mustang GR3 CONFIRMED!!!!

I recall the trailer stating that we can "create and share our designs." Hopefully that means we can download other peoples' designs.

And – just as importantly – the original creators have some control over how much people can do to their work.

I'd be supremely disappointed if someone is able to download my design, add a single sticker, then re-share it as their own design.

The only new thing shown in this E3 trailer is the Ford Mustang Gr3 which is a shame. That's it. One car. Hopefully they show Circuit de la Sarthe next weekend during 24h du Mans.

The music made it a much nicer trailer. The Scape photos with the 2 Toyotas and 2 Audis were gorgeous. In fact the entire game looks fantastic and I am loving the UI.

Last edited:
Cool trailer. I can see some great improvements to the graphics but some things stood out

1. Same shadows from GT5 that everyone was whining about in 2010.
2. Healthy amount of aliasing quite visible.

Some of the gameplay footage I've seen shows what is questionable watered down physics and the sounds I've seen shows an improvement but still behind the times.. Seems they have a lot of work to do before November, but I'm sure the game will do well.

Cool trailer. I can see some great improvements to the graphics but some things stood out

1. Same shadows from GT5 that everyone was whining about in 2010.
2. Healthy amount of aliasing quite visible.

Some of the gameplay footage I've seen shows what is questionable watered down physics and the sounds I've seen shows an improvement but still behind the times.. Seems they have a lot of work to do before November, but I'm sure the game will do well.

Gameplay footage is just the stream from last month.

And players who were present during event in London can confirm that physics has nothing to do with that of GT Live.

Y'know, I can't help but notice we've got another trailer with little to no in-game engine sounds...

I guess/hope that the sound we heard so far are just a decoy.
And that the real sounds are going to be in the game.
But then again, why would they do that, it would only lower the amount
of buyers.

Back