GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
They've labelled it "Advance Release of the 'Gran Turismo Sport' E3 Trailer" so it does seem doubtful there will be another.

Though I wouldn't call that 'skipping' E3.
There's been 2 clear pieces of evidence GT Sport will be there now.
So unless they simply show this clip and regurgitate old news from earlier events, there's bound to be something new they'll tell us.

Oh man :( they're basically skipping E3.

I wouldn't go that far.

It's a strange move, putting out so much news before E3 (Neo, trailers). From a marketing perspective, it means Sony gets to dominate the talk leading up to the event, which can be good. But it could also mean very few surprises come next week.

I wouldn't go that far.

It's a strange move, putting out so much news before E3 (Neo, trailers). From a marketing perspective, it means Sony gets to dominate the talk leading up to the event, which can be good. But it could also mean very few surprises come next week.

Horizon got a trailer but we're still going to see it at the conference so maybe GTS is the same.

Sony still have a lot to show, someone made a list on Gaf and it's huge. God of War, Dead don't ride, probable insomniac Spider Man game and a teaser for Kojima's project are probable. Also hashtag save the bandi....... nah that ain't going to happen.

Ok, this game has my attention now. Great trailer. Looks like it's slowly getting better as time goes on. Why didn't they just open with this?

Oh man :( they're basically skipping E3.

Yes because anyone involved in GT is just full of lies. Anyone at Playstation also.

Geez what does it take? They say in plain English there will be more gameplay coverage with Kaz himself at E3 and GTPs reaction is that they might was well not be there... What would it take for GTP to acknowledge that GTS will even be shown at E3?

Horizon got a trailer but we're still going to see it at the conference so maybe GTS is the same.

Horizon didn't officially though, so that really isn't comparable. :)

Yes because anyone involved in GT is just full of lies. Anyone at Playstation also.

Geez what does it take? They say in plain English there will be more gameplay coverage with Kaz himself at E3 and GTPs reaction is that they might was well not be there... What would it take for GTP to acknowledge that GTS will even be shown at E3?

GTP =/= one person.

Wait what? wasn't all they said was that the game will be playable on the show floor?

@SlipZtrEm the Horizon trailer didn't say it was an E3 trailer IIRC. I hope we get another trailer but then what would be the point of today's trailer, or is it to build hype?

Wait what? wasn't all they said was that the game will be playable on the show floor?

So at minimum the game will be playable at E3, but that amounts to skipping E3. What isn't skipping E3 if being there with the game playable doesn't count? Maybe if they were to reveal a trailer on stage with no live gameplay, would that count?

So at minimum the game will be playable at E3, but that amounts to skipping E3. What isn't skipping E3 if being there with the game playable doesn't count? Maybe if they were to reveal a trailer on stage with no live gameplay, would that count?

They'll have the same demo playable like the one at the Copper box, so what's there to see? I'm also using it as an expression not literally. They SHOULD show something new.

The only new thing shown in this E3 trailer is the Ford Mustang Gr3 which is a shame. That's it. One car. Hopefully they show Circuit de la Sarthe next weekend during 24h du Mans.

The music made it a much nicer trailer. The Scape photos with the 2 Toyotas and 2 Audis were gorgeous. In fact the entire game looks fantastic and I am loving the UI.

I'm just hoping in the upcoming trailers we don't get an explosion of GT3's but some different car catergories. GT3's are arguably the most popular form of racing today, but some variety will be much apprieciated as we get to know more about this game.

Not at all. Pretty much every trailer for E3 has been released already.

I'm not so sure we're getting another trailer, heck even the caption for the video for team VVV says this trailer released early. So we will probably get the same trailer during the conference. I hope not though.

I'm not so sure we're getting another trailer, heck even the caption for the video for team VVV says this trailer released early. So we will probably get the same trailer during the conference. I hope not though.
At least you're agreeing with me now.

The new trailer is awesome :drool: Love the music too. I hope they keep releasing every month till release. Super hyped up. I think this is a build for the E3 event. They will definitely show some new stuff and have the latest build with hands on available to public. It would be nice if COTA is one of the new tracks ? but at least Daytona, Laguna seca should be there. Seattle city track will be great surprise too if they show it :odd:

London build

3tuHhR.jpg

E3 build

PBTDhx.jpg

Back