GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I will have to buy a 2TB HDD for all the wallpapers I'll be making!

I've already planned a shoot at Circuit de la Sarthe assuming it will be included. Cannot wait...
I've been wondering if we may get a look at the circuit in GT Sport this weekend.
But I haven't found any official news of PD attending.
Does anyone know if they are?

i1uAhwCAYMxGPO.jpg

Like others have said, Activision has the rights, also this remaster is better news to me and them than a new game. You get 3 Crash games on the PS4 and they get to test the waters and see if there is any interest.

If you want them to make a new crash game you have to buy this.

On topic: Scapes are a very underrated feature so far, what a master stroke, this plus the livery editor = :drool:

I'm good I'll stick with what I have.

As far as being underrated (Scapes) though I doubt that. Photomode has been in the past 3 GT's, and this marks the 4th appearance, but regardless to a lot of people it won't matter if this is underrated/overrated, if this is still the best thing about GTS, GT7 etc. That's never a good(except to people that like photography though) thing, taking pictures is fun, but Imo GT has more things they need to tackle.

I'd call Scapes a lot of things, but underrated isn't one of them.

If anything, it's probably the one aspect of the game I have the least issues with. Polyphony being great with their in-game Photomode? Cool, they've been practically leading the pack in that regard since they introduced the feature almost 12 years ago.

Outside of graphics – again, a usual PD strength – it's the rest of the game I'm worried about! :lol:

The graphics from what I have seen of the E3 footage is absolutely stunning. The sound is promising. I simply can't ignore this game when it launches. *I wait the reviews, I wait what GTP'ers are going to say before I buy seems all of a sudden a lot less relevant. I simply want to play Gran Turismo Sport. I tell myself to grow up but this series has left its marks :irked: Have been brainwashed by it for 20 years :dunce:

*Hate it when that happens......again.....:lol:

Last edited:
The graphics from what I have seen of the E3 footage is absolutely stunning. The sound is all of a sudden promissing. I simply can't ignore this game when it launches. *I wait the reviews, I wait what GTP'ers are going to say before I buy seems all of a sudden a lot less relevant. I simply want to play Gran Turismo Sport. I tell myself to grow up but this series has left its marks :irked: Have been brainwashed by it for 20 years :dunce:

*Hate it when that happens......again.....:lol:

I know you are going to buy it on release:tup: :sly: :lol:..we are still 5 months away with lots more teasers and improvements yet..I think by the time of release all those in the poll who said they will wait may not be able to hold back their inner 'GT'......:boggled::gtpflag:

I hope I'm absolutely wrong on this, maybe having just missed it but regarding the visuals. Great 'n all, but I've yet to see ANY tire smoke/skid-marks on the tracks at all.

Is it just that the AI driving is absolutely perfect in it's acceleration/braking or are they dropping those too, like the dynamic weather/time changes, in an effort to keep the frame-rate stable ?

Would this be something they are adding to a newer build or should they have been implemented from the get-go? As in, if they're not in by now, they ain't ever getting put in ? A final polishing tweak or something that is too fundamental to be a last minute gilding of the proverbial Lilly?

Does anyone have pictures for the Interiors of some of the VGT cars? I remember seeing the LM55 and the FT-1.

I'd call Scapes a lot of things, but underrated isn't one of them.

If anything, it's probably the one aspect of the game I have the least issues with. Polyphony being great with their in-game Photomode? Cool, they've been practically leading the pack in that regard since they introduced the feature almost 12 years ago.

Outside of graphics – again, a usual PD strength – it's the rest of the game I'm worried about! :lol:

It's a really smart way to freshen up photomode a bit and add hours of enjoyment to the base game, it's probably more efficient as them modeling a whole town :lol: . In the scheme of things it may be little but it's a really cool little feature.

I must get out of England more :lol: :cheers: - Scapes will be good in game because it tells you about each photo and where it is 👍
Haha I feel with you, never been outside of Norway, except for a few trips to Denmark as a kid, and Sweden to grab cheap food, and ONCE to Germany (from Kiel to Denmark, woho). And in 2014 I had my first trip to Italy, and one of the places I visited was Basilica di San Francesco d'Assisi, that's why I recognized it :D
image.jpeg

That's true :D

Haha I feel with you, never been outside of Norway, except for a few trips to Denmark as a kid, and Sweden to grab cheap food, and ONCE to Germany (from Kiel to Denmark, woho). And in 2014 I had my first trip to Italy, and one of the places I visited was Basilica di San Francesco d'Assisi, that's why I recognized it :D
View attachment 558879

That's true :D
I have been to most of Europe now and Italy many times (years ago) but never went to Assisi Umbria or went to many churches when there :ill:but you are right most people don't travel the 'World' and stay close(ish) to home country for their holidays/vacations. :cheers:

It might be. Remember those awful blue Sony banners all along the tarmac at the Copper Box event? It's entirely possible Alfa Romeo used an existing Scape, and had Sony drop their logo on the ground. We know they have a relationship with PD on the current game, since the 4C is in there.

I mean, it's certainly not enough to confirm the Giulia's inclusion. But it's not a definite 'no', either.

Back