GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Yeah I was going to say, I didn't recognise one bit that was new. If it were real, something about it would be never seen before.

Considering the teaser after E3 hasn't been all that "New" (other then all the fancy lettering about the features), wouldn't surprise me if PD just recycled stuff. Its all they've been doing at this rate, save for a car or two here and there.

It s a fanmade, all recycle cut

There is a lot of parts that haven't been seen in any previous trailers that I watched (or gameplay demonstrations) so I'm finding it hard to believe its all recycled cuts. Besides, both GT5 and GT6 have recycled footage from their teasers into other intros so this would hardly be new for PD to do.

Believe me, I wouldn't be posting this at all if I was sure there was nothing new to it.

Last edited:
Obviously the only reason people get excited over this game is "Oh that looks so good!!!".

I sure hope they have already bought a PS4 Pro, a high end 4K TV, a cinema-like light filtered room, best glasses and paid their TV manufacturer to calibrate the TV to get the best graphics on GT Sport according to the color of the red ferrari (bought for the game obviously).

I hope they have fun with their rally cars racing against GT3 cars on tarmac and Lemans racing against Vision GT on Lemans without time transition with physics, sounds, AI and all the rest that are among the worst of any competition.

Obviously the only reason people get excited over this game is "Oh that looks so good!!!".

I sure hope they have already bought a PS4 Pro, a high end 4K TV, a cinema-like light filtered room, best glasses and paid their TV manufacturer to calibrate the TV to get the best graphics on GT Sport according to the color of the red ferrari (bought for the game obviously).

I hope they have fun with their rally cars racing against GT3 cars on tarmac and Lemans racing against Vision GT on Lemans without time transition with physics, sounds, AI and all the rest that are among the worst of any competition.

Well I don't need all that crap to make driveclub look incredible. What's your point?

So Jordan has confirmed it is indeed fake. Was right the first time but there was just so much footage I didn't recognize, I was under the impression it was new.

Sorry for wasting your time guys, this is exactly what I try NOT to do when looking around. Carry on.

You do know PD have less cars this time so they have to shuffle a couple Gr's.

You do know PD have less cars this time so they have to shuffle a couple Gr's.
Bu..But I thought Rally was supposed to be point to point on dirt racin..

Well nevermind you're probably right because I don't understand.

Seriously though, I know it's a bit shallow, but the visuals are super important for me... And so far, so good.

I care about other stuff too, but in this thread, it's fair to have a bit of an ogle, no?
Of course, and they have also provided this new kind of photosh.. Uhm Scape, which looks very realistic. All I was saying was advices so the game looks as good as possible.

Last edited:
Bu..But I thought Rally was supposed to be point to point on dirt racin..

Well nevermind you're probably right because I don't understand.

The game will probably have just one Rally Track, plus the rally cars have automatic pre-sets of height adjustments, etc when racing on the dirt or lowered on the tarmac.

The game will probably have just one Rally Track, plus the rally cars have automatic pre-sets of height adjustments, etc when racing on the dirt or lowered on the tarmac.
Hence why there are rally cars in the game, to race against GT3. I see now, interesting.

So, I just found this:

At first I thought it was fan made but after really examining it, I don't really see anything fan made about it. Seems vary legitimate, quite odd considering this is on a show floor demo and not a released copy.

video 0:03, It's should be SIE (Sony Interactive Entertainment)

so, this one is fan create, not official :gtpflag:

Considering the teaser after E3 hasn't been all that "New" (other then all the fancy lettering about the features), wouldn't surprise me if PD just recycled stuff. Its all they've been doing at this rate, save for a car or two here and there.

There is a lot of parts that haven't been seen in any previous trailers that I watched (or gameplay demonstrations) so I'm finding it hard to believe its all recycled cuts. Besides, both GT5 and GT6 have recycled footage from their teasers into other intros so this would hardly be new for PD to do.

Believe me, I wouldn't be posting this at all if I was sure there was nothing new to it.
They are all from different trailers and exclusive replay from gtplanet ( the last bunch of 8 or 10 vidéos)
Tell me which part is new, and i can find you where is it from :cheers:

video 0:03, It's should be SIE (Sony Interactive Entertainment)

so, this one is fan create, not official :gtpflag:

Kinda already acknowledged it here:

So Jordan has confirmed it is indeed fake. Was right the first time but there was just so much footage I didn't recognize, I was under the impression it was new.

Sorry for wasting your time guys, this is exactly what I try NOT to do when looking around. Carry on.

If PD only allowed Gr.B cars to drive on the, let's all agree, very limited dirt tracks, some would then argue they wasted their time modelling those cars for such limited purpose.

Choices.
Isn't it all about choices?

Don't like driving those cars on tarmac?
Don't.

For those that might end up having a Gr.B car as one of their favourites, they have the option to drive it under multiple conditions.

Everyone wins. 👍
I fail to see the problem.

If PD only allowed Gr.B cars to drive on the, let's all agree, very limited dirt tracks, some would then argue they wasted their time modelling those cars for such limited purpose.

Choices.

Don't.

For those that might end up having a Gr.B car as one of their favourites, they have the option to drive it under multiple conditions.

Everyone wins. 👍

If all we can do with GrB cars is race them on normal tarmac circuits, that poor rally circuit and maybe others like it they will still be a waste IMO. Everyone is not a winner if what you like doing with rally cars is what they were made for in the real world, which I already illustrated on the previous pages. Rally cars on tarmac can be great fun and a challenge but not like that. There are other cars for that.

It's choice, but it's extremely limited choice.

If all we can do with GrB cars is race them on normal tarmac circuits, that poor rally circuit and maybe others like it they will still be a waste IMO. Everyone is not a winner if what you like doing with rally cars is what they were made for in the real world, which I already illustrated on the previous pages. Rally cars on tarmac can be great fun and a challenge but not like that. There are other cars for that.

Just buy dirt rally.
GT has always been weird.

Personal preference.
Nothing more than that.

I understand you're not pleased by the situation.
And your opinion is as valid as anyone's.

But all I'm seeing is that Gr.B cars can be driven on dirt or tarmac.
I'm not sure how that can be classified as an "extremely limited choice".

Just buy dirt rally.
GT has always been weird.

Well yes, I'm not sure how that excuses them from criticism though. If people don't criticise, why would they ever think about changing it.

Personal preference.
Nothing more than that.

I understand you're not pleased by the situation.
And your opinion is as valid as anyone's.

But all I'm seeing is that Gr.B cars can be driven on dirt or tarmac.
I'm not sure how that can be classified as an "extremely limited choice".

Because that is an extremely misleading way to put it and you know it.

Can you do this? A P2P rally stage on tarmac?

sd1_5mo.jpg

No.

Can you do this, a stadium special stage on tarmac?

petter-solberg-of-norway-with-his-subaru-impreza-wrc-2006-l-and-henning-FHJR4Y.jpg

No.

Can you do this, rallycross?

rallycrosswebpics-324_0.jpg

No.

Can you do this, P2P dirt stages against the clock?

1920x1000px-etappe_vw-20140308-1810-max-VW-WRC-2014-03-MC2-061.jpg

No.

If people enjoy using rally cars in normal circuit races then that fine. You however cannot deny the fact in the real world it is NOT what they were built for. As I already said if we could do the above AND those normal circuit races I'd be fine with it. I wouldn't use them on circuits, I'd do the above. But as it stands, that is not an option. So yes, the options are limited.

Of course this is all with the disclaimer that we don't know 100% that the game won't contain these activities. If it does, all of my points are of course null. But until then, it's very much valid IMO.

Choices.

Don't.

Everyone wins. 👍
I'm 100% with you:tup:

Well yes, I'm not sure how that excuses them from criticism though. If people don't criticise, why would they ever think about changing it.

sd1_5mo.jpg

No.

petter-solberg-of-norway-with-his-subaru-impreza-wrc-2006-l-and-henning-FHJR4Y.jpg

No.

No.

No.

If people enjoy using rally cars in normal circuit races then that fine. You however cannot deny the fact in the real world it is NOT what they were built for. As I already said if we could do the above AND those normal circuit races I'd be fine with it. I wouldn't use them on circuits, I'd do the above. But as it stands, that is not an option. So yes, the options are limited.

Of course this is all with the disclaimer that we don't know 100% that the game won't contain these activities. If it does, all of my points are of course null. But until then, it's very much valid IMO.

Still, I don't know mate, doesn't seem like you're seeing the fun in the weirdness and not strictly realistic nature of the game.

I'm not trying the 'it's just a video game approach' here, as GT has always given some kind of nod to realism, but as someone pointed out earlier, it also just totally doesn't in many many ways, all of which combine into a singular GT experience that appeals to many people.

So it's not this box-checking, 'can you do this?' 'Can you do that?' type of affair, for me at least. The eccentricity is something that opens up the game to be dissected coldly, and exposed, as you're rightly and fairly doing, but it's also a very likeable trait in, yes, a video game.

Still, I don't know mate, doesn't seem like you're seeing the fun in the weirdness and not strictly realistic nature of the game.

No, I'm really not. Perhaps you're not a motorsport fan in real life? Because I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to use rally cars for things they were intended as in the real world, alongside any stuff that isn't realistic.

Like I said earlier on the other end of the scale, you'd surely find it odd and a little disappointing if you got a game with hundreds of road cars and the only tracks were either P2P rally stages with maybe a little tarmac skidpan. Sure, it'd be pretty fun to try and rally with road cars and mess around on the skidpan but at some point you're surely going to wish there were normal roads or race tracks to use them on, aren't you?

sd1_5mo.jpg

No.

No.

No.

No.

How do you know this is all not possible?
You allready have the full game? Please tell us more about GT Sport

Back