GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I guess most if not all of the footage is from the PS4 Pro.
I'm a bit worried about the PS4 quality, knowing how they like to push the systems above their limits, but I refuse to believe that it will be worse than DriveClub.

I guess most if not all of the footage is from the PS4 Pro.
I'm a bit worried about the PS4 quality, knowing how they like to push the systems above their limits, but I refuse to believe that it will be worse than DriveClub.

There's a video poated here from the latest GTS build and the guy who recorded it said that it was on the "normal" PS4, and it's amazingly amazing!!:lol::lol::cheers:

I'm glad you guys are talking graphics.
I know you can't compare consoles PS3 to 4, but has anyone fired up GT6 after not playing for awhile?
I'm not trying to start a war here but it looked so bad I had to switch back to PC.
It seems the older I get, the more I appreciate the "movie" setting that dulls things down a bit.

Thing is graphics has been a subject that never really bothers me, hence why I still play older PS2 and even PS1 games without issue. After-all I played GT3 & 4 right up to 2010/2011, until I got a PS3 for the first time, so that kind of influenced it I guess.

However, with that said, when something is graphically stunning like GTS seems to be so far, then I obviously appreciate it, but it also doesn't phase me when I go back to an older game for example.

Last edited:
XXI
I know you can't compare consoles PS3 to 4, but has anyone fired up GT6 after not playing for awhile?
I'm not trying to start a war here but it looked so bad I had to switch back to PC.
It seems the older I get, the more I appreciate the "movie" setting that dulls things down a bit.

Yeah, the visuals is very dated compared to current gen racing games. Texture, shadows, and trees look awful. GT6 is pretty much just an updated GT4 engine. GT Sport on the other hand is looking very nice.

This would be almost impossible

If it was possible on PS1 with double speed CD-ROM, i cant see any problem getting fast load times on PS4.

My initial thought was C64 waiting for the levels to load off a cassette:)

Oh, i am happy(?) to remember loading a cassette on Atari 800XL. The sound it made was interesting, but waiting minutes before you could play..oh. :)

I just noticed PD updated Nordchleife to its latest form. The elevation change at 5:03 is now smooth, just like in real life. The officials made this change to the track last fall.

My guess is they laser-rescanned the whole track.

Edit: I meant this video:

Wow. That's interesting but incredibly sad considering the reason behind it. Nightmare scenario.

No, it's from PS4 vanilla ;)
XXI
Something bad happened to the lighting and shadows in GT6, like I said, they pushed the system too far. GT5 looks better. Even Prologue.

I really want to find out all the specs of the following Gr. 3, Gr. 4 and Gr. B cars, if someone were to take screenshots through the Car Settings menu, that would really be useful!

1. Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 Race Car '14
  2. Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 4 Race Car '14
  3. Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Gr. 3 Race Car '14
  4. Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Gr. 4 Race Car '14
  5. Ford Focus ST Gr. B Rally Car '16
  6. Ford Mustang GT Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  7. Ford Mustang GT Gr. B Rally Car '15
  8. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. 3 Race Car '13
  9. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. 4 Race Car '13
  10. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. B Rally Car '13
  11. Jaguar F-Type Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  12. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gr. 4 Race Car '10
  13. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  14. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. B Rally Car '15
  15. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
  16. Subaru WRX STI Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  17. Subaru WRX STI Gr. 4 Race Car '15
  18. Subaru WRX STI Gr. B Rally Car '15
  19. Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
  20. Volkswagen Scirocco R Gr. 4 Race Car '11

IMO, The third camera view is awful, so bad. Everything is wrong with it : too high, too far, too stiff. I still expect something for collisions : at least like arcade games. And the Tokyo track has no interest for me if a contact with a wall doesnt slow down the car. (It's not a 3d damage issue, just a game design choice)

IMO, The third camera view is awful, so bad. Everything is wrong with it : too high, too far, too stiff. I still expect something for collisions : at least like arcade games. And the Tokyo track has no interest for me if a contact with a wall doesnt slow down the car. (It's not a 3d damage issue, just a game design choice)

I'd like the option to adjust it, same goes for driving position.

I really want to find out all the specs of the following Gr. 3, Gr. 4 and Gr. B cars, if someone were to take screenshots through the Car Settings menu, that would really be useful!

1. Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 Race Car '14
  2. Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 4 Race Car '14
  3. Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Gr. 3 Race Car '14
  4. Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Gr. 4 Race Car '14
  5. Ford Focus ST Gr. B Rally Car '16
  6. Ford Mustang GT Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  7. Ford Mustang GT Gr. B Rally Car '15
  8. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. 3 Race Car '13
  9. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. 4 Race Car '13
  10. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Gr. B Rally Car '13
  11. Jaguar F-Type Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  12. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gr. 4 Race Car '10
  13. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  14. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. B Rally Car '15
  15. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
  16. Subaru WRX STI Gr. 3 Race Car '15
  17. Subaru WRX STI Gr. 4 Race Car '15
  18. Subaru WRX STI Gr. B Rally Car '15
  19. Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
  20. Volkswagen Scirocco R Gr. 4 Race Car '11

Related to your post, it would be awesome if most of the Gr.3/4/B cars were made from their road versions.

Graphics are great. But please PD fix chase camera. It is to far from the car. It is so weird that they don't change it since PS one era. Please :gtplanet:support me on this. I think driveclub is perfect example of great chase view camera when you feel the weight of the car and see all details. In GT it is 'too far, too hight, too stiff' like mentioned before.

IMO, The third camera view is awful, so bad. Everything is wrong with it : too high, too far, too stiff.

I find this interesting. I don't disagree it is maybe high and far from the car, but a stiff chase camera are the only ones I can play with. When the chase camera does not follow the direction the car is pointing exactly (assetto corsa, PCars) it is very hard for me to "feel" when the backend starts to slide. Thankfully those two games have full interiors, which make it much easier to see how the car is rotating around the driver seat.

Gran turismo and driveclub are the only games in recent memory I can drive reasonably well using the chase view.

That said, now that most games have fully rendered interiors I much prefer to be in the drivers seat.

Latest Posts

Back