GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Just going to post these two videos so people can compare and contrast.

GT Sport:

Real Life:

Considering they're still developing that particular aspect of the game, I'd say is pretty accurate, BUT, the Doppler effect is something that PD needs to tweak a little bit more. That's something that RaceRoom nails perfectly.
The sample from the engine is very good though, but it lacks the "feeling" of being there during the replays.
That's something that GT5 did perfectly, at least it made feel on the racetrack listening to it in 5.1.
Now, this is something I always thougth about it: when we're seeing the replay, they're aiming to replicate a real replay I assume and not what we would hear if we were present in the circuit... because that would change completely my perception of how the game sounds during the replay.

The vegetation/environment looks awesome

vegetation.jpg

vegetation2.jpg

vegetation3.jpg

Is that a CPU game? Does it sound like that from the box or did people mod out the game like they normally do with the CPU racing games? Thats sounds Amazing! With PC its really hard for me to get into them though it so much stuff i feel like you have to do to really get the best out the games.
It's a PC free-to-play title, no mods. If you have a decent PC (doesn't have to be a monster rig), just try it out and see for yourself. It can be downloaded via Steam and has a decent gamepad support too.
TBF, that is amazing haha - great videos...

You get what you pay for, I guess!
While I don't like the free-to-play nature of R3E, they added a bundle option, which gives you all of the base content and it's not more expensive than other games.

It takes more than one guy to do audio. I see these comments making it out like one person makes the sounds what they are. Some gt6 sounds were great like most of the vgt's. If gts gets the audio quality right, it's a matter of the surroundings and the volume of certain things. Like the gearbox vs the engine.

For me the reason why GTS replay audio doesn't sound quite right is because it is using audio that sounds like what it would sound like inside the car, rather exhaust sound+ environment

---
From Dec last year

current beta

Exactly how I see it. Most of the cars don't sound great from the outside. It's like they don't use exhaust samples

You know what would be really cool? If GTSport could have the dual clutch fart for the Golf GTI and A45.

Then I'll say hands down that GT will be a threat soundwise.:bowdown:

Have a look at this :

View attachment 635725
Is it just me that looks like Peugeot VGT have some changes with the windscreen, now it is visible to see cockpit from the outside compared to the old ones that is see through from the inside but not from outside and tinted with the same body color?

Changes have definitely been made, but I still think it looks strange to have a concept car racing along side real GT cars... maybe Vision GTs/Concepts cars should have had a class of their own.

Back