GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
But then I looked at this video from WTCC and I don't know anymore.. But they are closer than 1 second though. :P

That lap was awesome and the added fog banks and cars all over the place even 1 ditched half on track at night makes it all the more awesome to watch đź‘Ť The guy driving must have nuts like a spacehopper :bowdown: Awesome vid :cheers:

Oops it was a vid that played after the vid above lmao :lol: Here's the vid I am talking about doh!

đź‘Ž:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:đź‘Ť

Others have reported an exaggerated draft already. If you use the overhead sign at 7:11 the GT-R appears to be about 1 second behind. That's over 200 feet at that speed. Perhaps physics are different in Germany but in the rest of the world, that's not a realistic distance to gain a drafting advantage.

To close a 1 second gap at 140mph in 1 mile you need an average speed differential of 5mph. That would be a bit much if it was slipstream alone, but add in the fact that the GTR is faster in a straight line, and that there's a good chance it got a better exit out of the last corner with it's 4WD, it's not that unrealistic.

kzrdvn.gif

aasdap.gif

...Yay!! Porsche, in game!!

{Mutes the video after hearing the buzzy-bee engine notes}

...Well, uh, it's in there, alright. I'm sure they, PDI, will, uh, work on it a bit more. Hopefully...

Poly : "Yes, Porsche in GTSport. Next!"
I mean, it's Porsche... A long awaited brand for GT fans, it deserves a glorious trailer like the 458 Italia for GT5.
Anyway, it's honest trailer.

Hopefully that trailer was quickly cut because they're busy.

Surprised the cars sound half decent. Need a more brutal up-shift sound though.

Another joyful experiance, helping to illustrate how worthless the current SR system is :)
Watching the tiny little radar screen at 1:49ish you can see the he quite deliberately taps your rear quarter panel as you begin the corner, when you are most vulnerable. đź‘Žđź‘Ž

I can't believe they used the exact sound sample I imagined they would. :lol:
Also, we finally get the official Porsche reveal for Gran Turismo, with a badly cut replay of two 911 GT3 RS driven by the AI on the Nordschleife... PD really doesn't care anymore.

Yeah, the trailer is not really convincing, but think you're a japan guy, maybe you'll like this type of trailer, which expresses the speed... Japanese don't have the same vision as european/american people about rendering trailer on an iconic brand, i think that's why they made this trailer. Maybe japanese are more excited than us to see this new brand in GT Sport

I'm not sure what you expect, that looked to be a fairly clean race apart from your crash, and I can't tell who was at fault there because of the camera angle.
I knew he was there because of the radar, he taps my rear for no reason, he isn't going for a pass and I don't change direction suddenly.

I posted it because this caused my SR to drop after I got wiped out by a supposed 'safe' driver. Maybe I'm going on a bit and in reality it dosnt really matter, it's just been the story of the racing for me at Brands in these cars. It also seems to be hurting my DR pretty badly as I start around the mid field and end up at the back, again through no real fault of my own...

My first visit to this thread so please forgive my ignorance. Is GT Sport actually out or is this the typical PD 🤬 ? I had already made up my mind not to buy a PS4 until there was a confirmed date for GT7. Is GT Sport a prequel to GT7 or a stand alone game?

Last edited:
@emula Sounds close enough in cockpit view. Not bad at all.
The sample is ok. It's everything else that goes with the GT sound package that makes it kind of bland and synthetic.
I knew he was there because of the radar, he taps my rear for no reason, he isn't going for a pass and I don't change direction suddenly.

I posted it because this caused my SR to drop after I got wiped out by a supposed 'safe' driver. Maybe I'm going on a bit and in reality it dosnt really matter, it's just been the story of the racing for me at Brands in these cars. It also seems to be hurting my DR pretty badly as I start around the mid field and end up at the back, again through no real fault of my own...
It is important because if he, as the aggressive driver, is able to make that nudge and not get penalized for doing so, it's an easy way to game the system. No system is perfect and there may not be a way to avoid this because it's so difficult to assign blame, but it's important to being this type of thing to PD's attention.

A few seconds (1:44 to 1:47) before you came in from the curb closing in and hitting the person overtaking you (Regulus) because you don't have a right mirror. You didn't get penalized for the contact.

And then at 1:49:
vNJvvPr.jpg

You can't see the person that hits you (KaySlay) in your rear view mirror, while the sensor reaches full warning and you are closer to the left edge of the track. He was faster than you too given the radar approximation.

With that, I wouldn't say he spun you on purpose as much as he thought he had the space and speed to overtake you without preparing for the possibility you would close in on the apex.

We can't know if he got penalized for that contact either.

I hadn't noticed the radar before, maybe it's because I use chase cam, based on that I'd agree it was his fault, but there's not really a way that I can see of getting the game to understand that.

A few seconds (1:44 to 1:47) before you came in from the curb closing in and hitting the person overtaking you (Regulus) because you don't have a right mirror. You didn't get penalized for the contact.

And then at 1:49:

You can't see the person that hits you (KaySlay) in your rear view mirror, while the sensor reaches full warning and you are closer to the left edge of the track. He was faster than you too given the radar approximation.

With that, I wouldn't say he spun you on purpose as much as he thought he had the space and speed to overtake you without preparing for the possibility you would close in on the apex.

We can't know if he got penalized for that contact either.
At 1:49/1:50 Kayslay has a tiny, tiny bit of overlap, which doesn't entitle him to the corner, at least not under the GTP OLR. You can clearly see his car swerve to the left right at that point.

Back