GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
@RaY29rus The Le Mans gif is a "drivable" scape.
I don't know if I like or not the presentation, it looks too fake.

Holy hell, that is some technical wizardry! PD really have some smart boffins at HQ. God damn.

Just to reiterate

THAT'S AN IMAGE

WITH A CAR DRIVING THROUGH IT

Seriously, that's incredible. It looks absolutely amazing. I wonder how that was pulled off, must've taken a while. This legitimately opens up so many new possibilities, and PD are at the forefront of it.

AUTUMN HURRY UP PLS

EDIT: Just finished watching the video, that mountain scene and the car park, OMFG.

It boggles my mind how good this looks and how it's done. Part of it is that I've never seen anything like this before, at least I've not seen it stated as such. Wow.

If GT games continue to take 3-5 years but we get this sort of innovation and really cool features, so be it! I'm happy to wait!

It's like a better version of what GT5 had in the menus, but now in HD and HDR lighting

You would think that with PD so much into this kind of stuff and photomode, that they would just make a nice driving and car culture game, instead of a racing and E-sports one

I mean, I'd like to drive on roads that don't look like race tracks with barriers and what not

I see a post of a member of gtplanet posted an image of the problems of light source for the lights of forza 7 but I do not find it anymore .. if it could do again it would be nice thx ;)

Game looks so beautiful. I was hoping with delay they would add more but 19tracks is a must. I am happy they have changed their philosophy regarding car count. Although I think programmer can use the premiums from PS3 version will some work like textures. As they are too good to be wasted.

Wonder where he got that direct feed footage from though?

I have the same question. No other big gaming news outlet has published this footage.
'The okie doke show' seems to be the only source.
A clandestine video capture at E3 perhaps...?

It's from an E3 media collection package.

IGN posted a few, and some snippets are in one of the Inside Sim racing vids

A small overview of the work on light sources between F7 and GTS ;)
From a video for the 2 images..

1497770624-f7.jpeg

1497771235-gts.jpeg

Yeah for sure, but as I've already mentioned - we assumed this was basically 'add motion blur' to recreate a passing vehicle or something.

This is entirely different, and brilliantly, beautifully useless!
True. That Toyota S-FR pic, gave no clue to what we see now.

Holy hell, that is some technical wizardry! PD really have some smart boffins at HQ. God damn.

Just to reiterate

THAT'S AN IMAGE

WITH A CAR DRIVING THROUGH IT

Seriously, that's incredible. It looks absolutely amazing.
It does look really good but I don't understand why it is incredible. They did something like this way back in the ps1 with Resident Evil and similar games where you basically play the whole game with a 3d character on a 2d image.

They did the backfiring so well I wonder why they haven't done any anti lag effects on the rally cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back