GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by sk8er913, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Sikumatchbox

Sikumatchbox

Yeah, it looks like dust particles, but maybe it supposed to be smashed flies/mosquito's? The Alfa is not exactly an offroad-car.

What can happen if you drive a bike and hit flying insects:
    [​IMG]

2. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

I loved watching that camera replay video.

If it went for 2 hours and included pit-stops I would have happily watched the entire race. :)

3. Yui-san

Yui-san

E3 Trailer with the original GT1 intro song (Everything Must Go)

4. Aphelion

Aphelion

Mount Panorama looks about 100 times better than in GT6. :D

5. Rash-182

Rash-182

6. okami11408

okami11408

7. AKps3

AKps3

8. sebmugi

sebmugi

9. GBalao888

GBalao888

That video definitely confirms 140 cars, 15 environments and 27 layouts, straight from Kaz's mouth. If you look at the subtitles, even if it's in German, you'll notice that it makes common sense.

10. Daverytimes

Daverytimes

Not a single video of GTS from GTP, what happend? Someone mentioned their would be footage coming out in 24hrs two days ago, i wonder why we haven't gotten anything. Maybe we won't?

Lord Kacperov and jm79 like this.
  11. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Cars usually sound good in a pack because it drowns out the little idiosyncracies found in cockpit or other driving views that betray their digital nature and lack of authenticity. Can't help but notice that the doppler effect seems way off though. The cars are nearly silent until they are right up to the camera position and then reduce in sound far too quickly as they pass. Doesn't sound natural at all.

zzz_pt and SDSPOWER01 like this.
  12. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Kinda like what Forza has been doing for years? ;)

Dude that is awesome.

Lord Kacperov, Yui-san and marcvic like this.
  13. marcvic

marcvic

We will. GTP usually gets some exclusive footage of the game.

Lord Kacperov and GT6champNK_69 like this.
  14. bdj57

bdj57

Okay so if you guys allowed me I will try to do romanization breakdown on what Kaz said in giving number as what I hear in the video :

Hyaku yon juu means 140. Hyaku means hundred, yon is 4 and juu is ten (10). 15 is juu go. The structure still same until 19 (juu kyuu). After that it became ni juu (20) and onwards, so 27 would be ni juu shichi or ni juu nana (Shichi or nana means 7, both were same depends which one that you prefer). Same thing with 40 which is yon juu. So if i put hundred at the front it would be hyaku yon juu (140, as the same as above).

The conclusion is that it is confirmed that GTS have 140 cars and 15 tracks with 27 layouts. (At least for now, subject could stay or change imo)

Apologize if it sounds like I try to give you all a lecture, just want to analyze and clarify to what Kaz said in his language based on my experience learning Japanese when I was at high school. At least I still remember a bit...

15. RCKakashi14

RCKakashi14

The BMW M6 GT3 is surprisingly capable at the Nurburgring.

16. queleuleu

queleuleu

I like the new added pitwall. Though, I notice a lot of objects in GTSport like pitwall and tents are without a skin, logo, texts, just a plain color... I hope it's a WIP and they will add skin to tents and pitwall.

17. DonZonda

DonZonda

Here a Compiliation of all Gr.4 cars in the Beta.

Enjoy! :)

18. Theufcveteran

Theufcveteran

Ah yeah, I remember now. It was kinda late when I posted that so I was tired, that didn't help with remembering, haha. I'll go edit my post now.

Lord Protector likes this.
  19. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

suprajef likes this.
  20. eminem09494

eminem09494

6:47 is not surprisingly capable IMHO

Firehuntah and Lord Protector like this.
  21. jhietter

jhietter

There is room for improvement on the M6 GT3's sound. In real life it thunders by, in the game, not so much.

RCKakashi14 and Johnnypenso like this.
  22. queleuleu

queleuleu

@RaY29rus The Le Mans gif is a "drivable" scape.
    I don't know if I like or not the presentation, it looks too fake.

VXR, Theufcveteran, ProjectF and 19 others like this.
  23. jm79

jm79

Waa, I love that you can choose the colour while the car is cruising about...
    So freaking cool

VXR, Lord Kacperov, ProjectF and 5 others like this.
  24. GT6champNK_69

GT6champNK_69

Nostalgic, fitting, exelent, perfect:bowdown::tup:
    @Yui-san , that is awesome. The song fit like a claw to the new trailer. Interesting, that the song also fit to the cutting. :cheers:

25. sokira

sokira

This is crazy PD deserves a trophy for that :eek::eek::eek:

VXR, Lord Kacperov, ProjectF and 4 others like this.
  26. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

How the hell this even possible? This video completely ruin all my thoughts about Scapes. :lol:

VXR, Lord Kacperov, ProjectF and 7 others like this.
  27. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

Very nice job. Loved every bit of it.

28. Pillo-san

Pillo-san

Wow, I even noticed a new car I never seen before, the little volvo. I should know stuff like that as I am from the Volvo land and work there from time to tome :p

29. Firehuntah

Firehuntah Premium

Those driveable scapes indeed look very amazing. It's not perfect since it does look a little bit fake but I'm still really liking it. Didn't think something like that was even possible, PD is really good at these kind of things.

Some videos of todays races.

First race of the week for me, bad qualifying time so I had to start pretty far back. I can't believe how many bad drivers there are at the back of the field with S rank. After the first lap it gets better though and I actually have a proper race. :p

Battle between the top 3 on Willow Springs, me in the Scirocco again. This wasn't the best race I had of the 3 but definately the most exciting. Especially when I nearly lost it in the sand in the second to last corner. Was completely ready for a quick overtake around the outside but then ApexMagnet moved just a little bit to the left. Thought he'd go a lot more to the left than he actually did so I was bit too enthusiastic with my steering. :p Don't even know how I managed to keep it on track but it was really really close. ;) Had to defend my position against AzoreanGordo after that, because of that I couldn't get close anymore to have another go at 1st position.

And the last race, or was it a time trial? :D Just showing again how consistent you can be with the Scirocco. It's quite amazing being able to do 3 laps with a time so close to eachother and also very close to my qualifying time. Was quite an easy win though after the drivers behind me made a mistake already in the first corner.

Lord Kacperov and Johnnypenso like this.
  30. TS050

TS050 Premium

How? How did they make a car drive through a picture?

VXR, Lord Kacperov, syntex123 and 3 others like this.