GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Great driver.

Is my impression or the IA sticking to the pilot? He was very close to the pilot all the time and were even overtaking him.

It seems like the AI has had a major overhaul in GT Sport. In the below video, I noticed that the AI driver in the M6 actually overtakes a bunch of the other AI drivers.

Great driver.

Is my impression or the IA sticking to the pilot? He was very close to the pilot all the time and were even overtaking him.
Rubberbanding effect most likely, being passed easily then magically sticking to the player's bumper afterward. The overtakes were due to drafting and speed advantages.

The A.I. is faster and smarter than in previous GT's but it's still not great.

Were pit stops working in the E3 code? Also I uploaded a video of the A45 to my youtube but the picture is much worse than I thought so will try for something better tomorrow.

Don't think they were, there was actually a working pit crew in the Goodwood build? Have any pictures or video from it? :) As for you A45 video, even though there's much glare on the screen it's still really nice to see some different cars on the Nurburgring and especially with that time of day it looks amazing. You should share it here anyway. ;)

Hi. I'm a Korean player.
I can not play "GTS closed beta".
It is so sad.
I'm crying every day.
I've been playing GT since 1998 ..
I envy you guys playing gts like it has already been released.
So I made a video.
It will be comforting to me if you like it.

(Sorry about bad English)

There aren't very many people who have the beta. I like your videos. They're amazing. I saved your GT5 "TIME" and "DAY" videos many years ago. All your videos are really good.

The funny thing about this GTS montage is that at the exact moment Gerard Way says "my velocity", the first two times there's a rally race going on and the last time has the 911 sliding at the Nurburgring. With "velocity", you would expect to see something going fast, like the Bugatti VGT. I won't be telling you how to make videos, though. haha Noooo way.

Hi. I'm a Korean player.
I can not play "GTS closed beta".
It is so sad.
I'm crying every day.
I've been playing GT since 1998 ..
I envy you guys playing gts like it has already been released.
So I made a video.
It will be comforting to me if you like it.

(Sorry about bad English)

Nice Video 👍
This VGT SRT looks a beast with the quint (5) exhausts :drool:
2017-07-01_191004.jpg

Screenshot I took from the video after the race ends which proof Single Race has Credits reward along with Driver Level and Daily Workout progress :

Screenshot_20170702-082430.jpg

Screenshot_20170702-082739.jpg

Also, some review and test with HDR settings in GTS. Couldn't understand the language, but I know that you can adjust the exposure level (EV) and enable/disable HDR. Maybe someone who know Polish (which I believe that is the language in this video) could help for further details.

It seems like the AI has had a major overhaul in GT Sport. In the below video, I noticed that the AI driver in the M6 actually overtakes a bunch of the other AI drivers.

Your right even the guy driving seem to be having a harder time catching ai. That m6 is on a mission though lol

Engine/Suspension/Aero - Do not repair. :)

Edit.
It's been a while since my PS3 gave up the ghost.
But the Bugatti race - a one make race in Arcade.
Is that also new?

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is the game is coming along nicely.

View attachment 657785

So you'll be able to pit in for new tyres, for refuelling, or to repair your car. You'll be able to repair your engine and your suspension, which basically confirms that mechanical damage will be in the final game. But you will also be able to repair your aero, which means that losing a rear wing or damaging it will finally affect your car, which wasn't the case in GT5 (which is so far the only Gran Turismo with a half decent damage model). Oh, I'm overhyping myself over damage in a GT game, and that's a very bad thing to do!

The animations are really good though! :)

Yeh, it looks good. 👍

One thing though.
It's great that people get to go to events and find these things.
But that aside, I do question why.
I mean, if you are going to Goodwood with a new build, one that shows something like pit-stops, why wouldn't someone from PD or SCEI get on the front foot and organise a nice direct capture clip showing it in its best light?

It wouldn't take much effort, plus it would keep the GT website and social media ticking over.
It's going to get out anyway, so why not?

Anyway, that's my little whinge over.
Back to discussing the pit-stop clip. :P

Yeh, it looks good. 👍

One thing though.
It's great that people get to go to events and find these things.
But that aside, I do question why.
I mean, if you are going to Goodwood with a new build, one that shows something like pit-stops, why wouldn't someone from PD or SCEI get on the front foot and organise a nice direct capture clip showing it in its best light?

It wouldn't take much effort, plus it would keep the GT website and social media ticking over.
It's going to get out anyway, so why not?

Anyway, that's my little whinge over.
Back to discussing the pit stop clip. :P
Why they waste every single opportunity to showcase how GTS shapes? Because PD is PD :D

Back