GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Alright, another day, some more videos. :D

First a good race at Brands Hatch GP with @turnupdaheat and SemtexSheep88. Was my first race today and without any warm up so I wasn't fast enough really, but I did still manage to stay ahead untill lap 3. In corner 1 of that lap however turnupdaheat wanted to overtake around the outside which I noticed a bit late so I went completely off the throttle and even braked twice to try and give him some space but unfortunately all my car wanted to do was understeer so the curb and a little bit of track was all I could give which sadly wasn't enough. But right at that moment SemtexSheep88 was also on my tail already so I again had to defend and try to drive away a bit. Managed to stay 1st but it was close again. :)

Then a chaotic Nurburgring race, started 16th and in the race because of contact and also a mistake from my side I went back to 17th a few times. So I had to overtake the same people in their GT-R's a few times. Still ended up 9th somehow. The other 2 races were even worse with a lot more contact between many drivers so it's best I don't show that. :P

On Willow I had a really nice and clean one with some good overtakes, went from 15th to 5th. Unfortunately that was also the only race at Willow that was good, other one again contact and on another I made a mistake myself, both times stuck in the sand for a long time.

As I'll probably have my last few races in the beta tomorrow for a while (Crash Bandicoot coming on Friday so I'll be addicted to that for a while :P) I decided to qualify for the Nurburgring and Willow events as well. So no more overtaking challenges. ;) Managed to qualify in 1st place in Europe for both events, thought I'd share the laps. :) Nurburgring with my own tune ofcourse and @Lord Protector's gearing. Willow with Lord Protector's tune + gearing.

I think Willow could be improved a little bit since there are 2 corners where I hit the sand slightly, but my Nurburgring lap was close to perfect so I don't think I can improve it any more. ;)

At Goodwood. Will be trying out the new wheel shortly.
IMG_20170629_085142_056.jpg
IMG_20170629_085701_542.jpg

Random bonus pic.

View attachment 657150

Are we aware of all the classes the game will have or has anyone seen the leaderboards on singleplayer? Unsure if it was seen at E3.

I almost linked that video to this thread. :lol:

If you ever have the chance to try the game again, do you mind trying out the A45 AMG and post it on YouTube? If you can't it's fine. :cheers:

IMO PD should make a Mazda RX-Vision GR.3. Atenza/6 doesn't fit, is too large, tall than for example Nissan GT-R GR.3. Atenza fits in GR.4 category, Beetle too.
PD also should add new LMP1 cars, such as Toyota TS050 '16, Audi R18 e-tron and a Porsche 918 LMP1. They also should change a Peugeot one; a car from 2010 doesn't have the "shark wing", but 2011 does.

How does Bentley Continental GT3 work out for you?

Last edited:
I agree, even if some of the VGTs are cool and realistic, I don't want to see the Tomahawk VGT or the Chaparral VGT in a trackday lobby.
I agree with you, since I don't ever want to see the Tomahawk X or the Chaparral 2X in the game at any and all costs. The Tomahawk S and GTS-R can stay though. They can save the Tomahawk X and the Chaparral 2X for GT7.

The reason why?

Borderline unrealistic "science-fiction cars" will just only ruin the game and make the car list look bad, since they're the laughing stock of all the cars planned for the game. These cars have made GT6's physics take such a beating and would require just as much effort to get used to GT Sport's new physics. And judging by how you drive them, despite them being extremely fast, they're such a chore to drive, requiring every last bit of concentration, coordination and even fast reflexes that make it such that it's beyond our control.

For the 2X, it may just be some laser-powered wingsuit on wheels that is like a tank to drive, while the Tomahawk X is just a hypercar fitted with a heavily-tuned, high-revving Viper engine with hybrid powertrain systems and is butchered with unrealistic future technologies that can allow the car to reach speeds of Rapier class in WipEout and corner even more than any of the Red Bull X cars.

Last edited:
I know a lot of the VGT's are unrealistic, but I don't see why they're so detested. I find them interesting and overall fun to drive. They don't really fit in GT Sport though.
Nothing against VGTs like the BMW, Lexus, Toyota... but the Chaparral or the Tomahawk, this is Gran Turismo, not Wipeout. I'm sure that some members at Poly must feel uncomfortable. Imagine a car designed by a manufacturer only for your game, you can't drop for obvious reasons.

I know a lot of the VGT's are unrealistic, but I don't see why they're so detested. I find them interesting and overall fun to drive. They don't really fit in GT Sport though.
I believe you answered your own question.

If you guys want a videos of anything in particular let me know and I'll try my best. Already got @silverman_GT request.
Now that you've showed off all the cars in the playable build, is it okay to take a photo of their specs through Car Settings mode before the race starts?

...or the Chaparral 2X in the game at any and all costs. The Tomahawk S and GTS-R can stay though.

are we forgetting that the GTS-R has 1600hp but weighs like 600kg?

For the 2X, it may just be some laser-powered wingsuit on wheels that is like a tank to drive,

they fixed the 2X pretty quickly after its initial seasonal, it doesn't drive like a tank at all.

Back