GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
@torque99 I think you can forget interior shots in Scapes. From a technical point lf view, it seems too complicated. IMO a 3D space is necessary or the car and the camera are very limited (like a direction).

Yes I understand totally ^^ đź‘Ť and this is what I thought, but this again is an old USB i found from last year when I was trying to find Scape pictures I have also found these on there. Some are obviously taken 'In game'- replay mode? Does it let you take an interior shot with the camera?

Some are taken in what looks like Scapes? and I am sure some have aperture/blur that looks like an in game 'camera'. Now some of these could be used on the developers build for promotional shots back then, as we have not seen many interior shots since last year. Maybe there is more info to come..I hope so as I do love looking at interiors of the cars!

I have PSVR so I will be able to view them on screen but it would be nice to take the odd photo in game :P It would be a shame to put all this effort in right down to the number of stitches in a leather chair if we can not drool over them :cheers:

What are your thoughts on these, and where would we be able to take them like this in the game build we know now?

Yes I understand totally ^^ đź‘Ť and this is what I thought, but this again is an old USB i found from last year when I was trying to find Scape pictures I have also found these on there. Some are obviously taken 'In game'- replay mode? Does it let you take an interior shot with the camera?

Some are taken in what looks like Scapes? and I am sure some have aperture/blur that looks like an in game 'camera'. Now some of these could be used on the developers build for promotional shots back then, as we have not seen many interior shots since last year. Maybe there is more info to come..I hope so as I do love looking at interiors of the cars!

I have PSVR so I will be able to view them on screen but it would be nice to take the odd photo in game :P It would be a shame to put all this effort in right down to the number of stitches in a leather chair if we can not drool over them :cheers:

What are your thoughts on these, and where would we be able to take them like this in the game build we know now?

My mind is literally blown with how REAL these look!

And I don't want to point out the obvious, but these have to be scapes because there's no driver, right?

Unless photo mode gives you the option to pluck him/her out of the car!

So great! That BMW interior looks like a real photo taken in my previous car (without the M logo on the wheel :grumpy:).

We were the early PSVR adaptors and we're both looking forward to GT Sport in PSVR for ages (at least it feels like ages).
Will we see the smallest details also in PSVR? Within two months we will finally experience it ourselves. YES!!!

And maybe via the editor we can place a bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat :lol:

And I don't want to point out the obvious, but these have to be scapes because there's no driver, right?

Why would these GTS interiors pictures necessarily be representative of a game feature in the first place? As far as I remember GT5 and 6 promo showcased comparably detailed interiors shots. Reading Kaz early comment could suggest interior's shooting is coming to Race Photo Mode only. Understandably scape's camera limited motion abilities may not be the most straightforward solution for grabbing all the leather, stitching or carbon fibre and welding assembly details. Then that optional Key Switch feature sure raises some eyebrows. Conflicting cues sure appear to be the norm with PD lately.

Also, sadly noticed the option to add lights into the scape scenery has seemingly disappeared in the latest build.:(

Is :gtplanet: sending a team at TGS? So many unanswered questions...

I guess we don't know yet, but some do look like they are on track and there maybe an option to 'Remove the Driver' :P:tup:

So great! That BMW interior looks like a real photo taken in my previous car (without the M logo on the wheel :grumpy:).

We were the early PSVR adaptors and we're both looking forward to GT Sport in PSVR for ages (at least it feels like ages).
Will we see the smallest details also in PSVR? Within two months we will finally experience it ourselves. YES!!!

And maybe via the editor we can place a bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat :lol:
More flowers on the way ;) as the release date gets nearer with PCars2 and this coming soon she may not see you for a while :gtpflag:

@Soundtrack Yep..so many unanswered questions..... I did read somewhere PD will let us know all details that are in the game before launch so maybe more drip feeding to come over the next 2 months. đź‘Ť

I like how PD has marketing support from so many different manufacturers, even if they are paying them for it - it gets me really excited about exploring brand central and the museum for each of the manufacturers.

A few of those are from Tokyo Express for sure. A few definitely look like they're from race tracks as well, though it's hard to tell if the tracks are scapes or not (damn you GT Sport and your crazy graphics).

Honestly though, if I 'm taking interior shots of the vehicles, I think the game will feature enough 3D environments for me to be pleased - I forgot that there are plenty of 3D environments that we have seen modeled in the U.I. All over the main menu actually (the lobby with the chairs, the dyno test, and others). We'll see if we can take pics in those areas, though...

Last edited:
I agree that the car list is small compared to FM7, but "outdated" means old fashioned or antique - the polar opposite of what GTS seems to be (having mostly modern vehicles).

;)
When all cars are modern, I am, personally, expecting to see the newest models from manufacturers. Ferrari 488 (+GT3), Aston DB11, Chiron, etc. And I won't even mention Gr.1.

2009-Aston-Martin-One-77-V1-1080.jpg

Do you remember this @MisterOne77? What a shock!

gt_sport_desktop_1.jpg

Great photos, what stands out to me is the new logo on them. Last year all photos had GT Sport on them ^^ I have noticed these last few months (maybe from feedback) they are starting to head back towards the old Gran Turismo ?

Old Scape from Last year (GTSport)
View attachment 667743
To be honest I don't think it suggests anything. They just changed the logo on some new screenshots, no big deal.

Pit Lane section is posted with a few high quality 4k screenshots http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/gran-turismo-sport-ps4/

gt_sport_desktop_2.jpg

gt_sport_desktop_4.jpg

gt_sport_desktop_3.jpg
gt_sport_desktop_6.jpg
gt_sport_desktop_1.jpg

Those shots are really amazing. You forgot to post the best one however. :P

gt_sport_desktop_8.jpg

This is just insane, doesn't look planted at all. You could show this to anyone and no one will believe the car is a game model. The lighting is perfect.

Anyone else having trouble downloading that PDF?

Yeah, I can't open it either. Too bad, really want to see what's in it. Hopefully soon we can. ;)

Those shots are really amazing. You forgot to post the best one however. :P

gt_sport_desktop_8.jpg

This is just insane, doesn't look planted at all. You could show this to anyone and no one will believe the car is a game model. The lighting is perfect.

The reflection on the windshield is off (way too flat and geometric). Maybe most people would believe it to be real.

#notall ^^

Back