GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
uNgiZzq.png

3aE5gQX.png

That's not really good. If I remember correctly, all competitors have car reflection on the asphalt. I hope it's not a final version and they still working on it (which is quite possible since there's still no rain).
this is a track made specifically for the test, everything is prebaked so I would not give it much weight in this regard.

Anyone wonders how the overpowered SRT Tomahawk VGT drives in GT Sport??

Well this extremely fortunate guy got it as a gift and this is the only gameplay of it I can find.

WARNING ANNOYING COMMENTARY AND OBNOXIOUS DRIVING!

Skip through 9:52 for gameplay

Well this extremely fortunate guy got it as a gift and this is the only gameplay of it I can find.

Don't bother watching this , this guy is just an all around bad YT and not a good source for GT. Also pretty obnoxious.

Wow, that guy did my head in.

Toyota Gazoo Racing has uploaded two vids of the TS050 in GT Sport on YouTube.

Brand Central showcase

TS050 Hybrid time trial at Nurburgring GP with Kamui Kobayashi behind the wheel.

Same circuit and driver, only this time with commentary on how to drive the track.

A while ago the official Toyota Youtube account posted a video featuring the TS050 or TS040 with Circuit de la Sarthe on display. Uncertain if it was GT Sport or not, but this almost confirms it if they are making these affiliated videos with Polyphony.

Last edited:
A while ago the official Toyota Youtube account posted a video featuring the TS050 or TS040 with Circuit de la Sarthe on display. Uncertain if it was GT Sport or not, but this almost confirms it if they are making these affiliated videos with Polyphony.
By any chance could you mean the toyota barista video? Where they drove a real TS040 on a virtual la sarthe??

If not do let me know :cheers:

Back