GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Seems that the Transit is now debadged.

555.jpg

Some more videos of the open beta/demo. :)

A very nice one make race online with the Mazda Roadster. While difficult to control at full throttle through corners this car feels much more alive than the MX5's in previous GT's, I like it. :) The race itself was also quite good, kept getting close to the guy in first but couldn't find a good spot to try and overtake, ended up finishing 2nd behind him.

Another race at Interlagos, this time with Gr3 cars and me choosing the Beetle. It was quite a difficult race since because of contact a few times I ended up 14th in the first lap at some point, while I started at pole position. But I managed to crawl back up to 6th in the end. Some other drivers unfortunately managed to take themselves out by putting their car in front of me while braking or just simply driving into me while they had space on the outside of the corner. I gained positions because of that but it just never feels nice to gain them that way.

Then a custom arcade race against the AI. They're set to professional and I'm starting from the back. The AI definately improved much since GT6 but unfortunately they still are a bit too slow for me. They keep braking too early and too much, also in corners that could be done flat out. But they do feel much more human like by taking defensive lines and attacking other AI cars more often. They're not just driving in a train anymore so that's really good. :)

Replay of the same race against the AI. This just looks so beautiful, though youtube compression doesn't do it much justice. You really have to experience this on a 4k HDR screen, it's just amazing. The lighting is perfect. :)

And another online race, this time at Lago Maggiore. Let me just start by saying that this might be one of the best original GT tracks ever created, together with Dragon Trail. I really like it, especially the hairpin after going downhill. You can carry so much speed through there since the corner is actually uphill again a bit. Then all of the details around the track and with the helicopter flying around is just awesome. :) The race was also quite a good one, I chose my favorite car of the closed beta a few months back, the Volkswagen Scirocco Gr4. It still handles really well and also still is very competetive for being a FWD car. One more lap was all I needed but I had to settle for 2nd. ;)

That's it again for now, last 5 videos coming later today. :P

No. It’s not even standard cars.. zoomed in on the Ram and it is worse than the standard car model. I was like «hey nice! Standard cars still serve a purpose, they use the as trackside vehicles!» then I zoomed in and got dissappointed. :(

You're kinda not supposed to zoom in on those... lol

You're kinda not supposed to zoom in on those... lol
Why not? If they were standard cars I'd love to use the photo mode to take pictures of the trackside cars too. But since they're worse than standard cars I'm not bothering. Tbh this was a small letdown. :lol:

A tip for people uploading their race videos to youtube regularly, make sure you disable the background music during races/replays. I already got many copyright strikes uploading my videos. They're still playable though, they're just showing ads on them now. I don't know why, never had this issue with the closed beta videos I posted and they also had background music. I guess something changed at youtube.

Anyway, last 4 videos of the open beta from me. :)

First one's just another nice online race at Dragon Trail. Was pushing quite hard but couldn't get closer to the top 3 in the end with @Lord Protector winning the race. :P Got some help at the chicanes when I messed up to get back up to speed so that was nice at least. :)

Also had a good race with my Red Bull Hyundai Genesis Gr3. We stayed close the whole time though I think we weren't all going full speed, I at least wasn't untill the last lap. :) Still a very nice and close race.

Replay of that same online race with my Red Bull Hyundai Genesis Gr3. Colors of the livery look a bit off on a non HDR screen unfortunately. Colors look much better in the game. :P I said it in the livery thread already but I really can't wait to continue on this livery in the full game. It'll for sure have the right font for Red Bull and ofcourse a real bull on the sides. :) Didn't have enough time left in the open beta to make something more out of it.

And then my last video of the open beta. A longer online race with tyre wear and fuel depletion. By being very fuel efficient and using different fuel maps throughout the race I was able to win it with only 1 pitstop. Was a really great race. :) These type of races are really fun since you don't only need to drive well, you also need some sort of strategy to finish ahead of the others. ;)

Really can't wait for the full game now, have to wait 3 more days here sadly. Good thing is that I have a short vacation right after the release so I can play it a lot. :D

With that livery editor i could see some tag team racing with the same decals , should be entertaining . But i think you can't join with someone else though , damn .

My first online race. Lack of practice and being too passive, I dropped down the order, but it was fun.

Car driven is the Corvette Gr. 4

Last edited:
Back