GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
First Nations Cup, Manufacturers Cup and Polyphony Digital's Championship
gts16.png

Nations cup first event menu
gts13.png

Nations cup ranking menu with personal ranking, friends rankings, world rankings and regional rankings.
gts14.png

Manufacturers cup first page - choose a brand
gts15.png

Since it seems that the game is fully oprational for some of the players, could it be possible for someone to post video footage of the three safety cars. Both on the livery editor and on track. Please

I'd like to know if we can finally turn the warning lights on and off while we are driving, instead of removing the lights completely.

Thanks in advance.

...could it be possible for someone to post video footage of the three safety cars. Both on the livery editor and on track.
YouTube user 'Ceed GT Nordschleife' seems to be livestreaming the game again so you could ask him. https://youtu.be/S0wjTSbAaKk

I saw him buying the M4 Safety Car tonight but I think he doesn't have the Mercedes-AMG GT S Safety Car because it isn't at Mileage Exchange at the moment. Obviously he didn't get the Pace Car Pack either.

That's where I got the GT-R Safety Car screenshots on Saturday, after asking him on the live chat ;)

YouTube user 'Ceed GT Nordschleife' seems to be livestreaming the game again so you could ask him. https://youtu.be/S0wjTSbAaKk

I saw him buying the M4 Safety Car tonight but I think he doesn't have the Mercedes-AMG GT S Safety Car because it isn't at Mileage Exchange at the moment. Obviously he didn't get the Pace Car Pack either.

That's where I got the GT-R Safety Car screenshots on Saturday, after asking him on the live chat ;)

Thanks for the tip. I asked him nicely about the M4 and he showed drove it on the Nürburgring. Only he couldn't turn the warning lights of from his wheel.

Hopefully there is a button that we can assign for them, otherwise PD screwed up again by keeping the lights on constantly.

He was racing against portuguese, french, german and italian people though.

Ok, fair enough, missed that part since I skimmed quickly through it. :)

Maybe the servers are already up then and physical edition players can already connect. As a digital edition dude, that's fine with me, let the physsies beta test it one more day for us. ;-)

someone is already playing online in sport mode in Europe? I thought the servers would go up on the 18th... how is it possible that so many people already have the game and are playing 1 day earlier?

On the Sport mode race there we can see that the gaps now are in real time, don't need to wait to finish a sector to update. Nice.

Ok, fair enough, missed that part since I skimmed quickly through it. :)

Maybe the servers are already up then and physical edition players can already connect. As a digital edition dude, that's fine with me, let the physsies beta test it one more day for us. ;-)

I wanted to test it myself hehe. I'm going to the store where I've pre-ordered the collector's edition tomorrow and see if they let me bring the game before they close the store. Because some other stores here will stay open until after midnight so people can get their copies. Not the one where I've placed my pre-order though.

I would expect this to be posted already but can't seem to find it. If it was already sorry for the double post.

Thanks for posting this. Not got all the way through the video yet, but my jaw dropped when he talked about the open beta and the fact there were 330,000 Liveries posted in the four days and 1,020,000 photos and scapes!!! More than a million! Wowza!

I've been putting up some content of my own on my Youtube channel. I have been trying to avoid posting the content that is posted elsewhere (races, licence tests etc).

Here is a DETAILED review of all the options available in the Scapes photo mode

I've posted all the cars and colours for all countries. Here is the all important new addition of Porsche:

You can find all the other countries on the channel.

Daily award cars:

The Audi Museum (loved the museum content in the demo):

And much more already, with more to be added "soon"...

Back