GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments

giphy.gif

GT Sport vs. the king of the sound department. Of course R3E "wins" sound-wise , but GT can hold it's own.

It's a matter of taste, and for my taste, GT Sport is now the leading game in terms of sound. I mean, R3E is by far the most authentic game in terms of sounds for replays, for me obviously, but I find the echo in the cockpit view waaaaaaaaaay too exaggerated. Actually, that's one of the things that put me off the game, is UNBELIEVEBLE awesome when you see a replay, but then hearing the same in cockpit is something that I feel out of place.

Now I know that I wouldn't feel alone while trying to dance if I dance with Kaz. I knew he was like me hahahaha....

Anyone here reached stage 5-4 of "Mission challenges" there seems to be wipers working under some light RAIN condition. YES RAIN.

Edit: GT Planet just posted a video

What's your point?
from my understanding,and what im hearing is that the very top revs and the limiter suddently become high pitched and lose that sharpness of the lower revs. also the limiter seems lazy and doesnt perform the characteristic very quick succession of the engine revving and the engine cutting ,that i assume he is trying to explain in the video

from my understanding,and what im hearing is that the very top revs and the limiter suddently become high pitched and lose that sharpness of the lower revs. also the limiter seems lazy and doesnt perform the characteristic very quick succession of the engine revving and the engine cutting ,that i assume he is trying to explain in the video
Meh... like there aren't worse thing to fix..

Back