GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Trying to keep up to pace in 2 games is ridiculously hard! Here's me getting back up to speed in GT Sport in time for the Nations Cup on Saturday! Not quite a top 10 time, but some more still in there.

Hey ! I'm back with a different kind of video this time, but still on time attack. I did a versus between the 911 RSR and the 650S on the latest Gr.3 Sport events held at Interlagos, both without setups, hard tyres and ABS only. I hope it's enjoyable because I think both screens are a bit small :indiff:

Times : 1'31.543 (911 RSR) / 1'31.416 (650S GT3)

How do we
Hey ! I'm back with a different kind of video this time, but still on time attack. I did a versus between the 911 RSR and the 650S on the latest Gr.3 Sport events held at Interlagos, both without setups, hard tyres and ABS only. I hope it's enjoyable because I think both screens are a bit small :indiff:

Times : 1'31.543 (911 RSR) / 1'31.416 (650S GT3)

know you didn’t tank a little?

I run a quick few laps after the update and the handling has definitely changed for the better! you can lose it very easily running across the rumbles and the car seems very responsive to correct it.. the feel is balanced more to my liking anyway 👍

What I noticed after some laps in the 458 GT3 @ Lago Maggiore was how well the car sounds in replay mode! maybe I haven't listened enough in the past but seems really clear and the sound after the car passes you is just brilliant imo :bowdown:

I did have my headphones on! but still... :lol:👍

Ok everyone, I think we should start a thread for closest race finishes after this humdinger from last night. We ended 0.008 seconds apart. @SlipZtrEm I wish you could've been in this mess. Also I realize I over-rev the engine constantly upon downshifting but it's because I can and it's an old habit left over from getting the AWD cars to rotate in GTS.
wally.JPG

Ok everyone, I think we should start a thread for closest race finishes after this humdinger from last night. We ended 0.008 seconds apart. @SlipZtrEm I wish you could've been in this mess. Also I realize I over-rev the engine constantly upon downshifting but it's because I can and it's an old habit left over from getting the AWD cars to rotate in GTS.
View attachment 686791

@Firehuntah :D that is not even close to what happened to us :D tell him

View attachment 686791

Great battle.. congrat!!

@Firehuntah :D that is not even close to what happened to us :D tell him

@GENERALSAVANT

Yeah it can definately get closer. ;) I actually uploaded a video of that back when it happened in the open beta. We finished with exactly the same racing time and we were both shown as winner on our own screen. Don't think it can get any closer than that. :)

However when looking back at it we found out that I actually should've lost since I was just a bit behind. :P So yes, it could still get closer visually, it's just not seen by the timing since there are not enough decimals.

Lzm1X6J.jpg

It's always great when finishing so close to eachother. Nice seeing more finishes like that of other people. :)

This redline rev bumping coming out of corners is really annoying, they need to patch it. I don't know why my car is behaving like I launched it from a stop when I'm in 3rd gear and 80 mph. It causes you to lose a lot of time. The tires behave oddly too after just a few laps you start fishtailing.

EDIT: Whoops, confused this with general discussion thread

OMFG, a new trick is here. The wallriding in online Sport mode... 🤬

Wallriding has been happening in GT for years! On every version of GT and on every city track there's a wallrider showing how not to do it.. how else do you think those guys are hitting sub 2'10 times on this event?

PD should have implemented years ago into the game where any contact whatsoever with a wall and the car slows down itself depending on the force of impact.. It will teach them a lesson for being a prat and teach them how to drive the track also 👍

But it will never happen and the wallriders will rule the city streets in GT land forever!! :D

61N1DfV.gif

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back