GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Took the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO out for a hot lap at nurb and came back with 5:43 lap time. This car is Abit of handful as throughout 1 and 2nd gear and abit of third it wheel spins and accelerating mid corner will pull you off track if your not careful. What it's really good at is exiting a corner it pulls itself out so nicely.
It's also one of the harder LMP1 cars to drive in my opinion it's very twitchy.

Took the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO out for a hot lap at nurb and came back with 5:43 lap time. This car is Abit of handful as throughout 1 and 2nd gear and abit of third it wheel spins and accelerating mid corner will pull you off track if your not careful. What it's really good at is exiting a corner it pulls itself out so nicely.
It's also one of the harder LMP1 cars to drive in my opinion it's very twitchy.

Wow. What a lap mate. Awesome Driving.

Won the Manufactures Cup Race at Suzuka with Italia. Spun on the first quali lap,only 3 minutes to go. One chance only and got Pole Thrilling Quali and Thrilling Race. Hands were shaking in the final lap . All the drama from quali and race captured in the video below. Though i got only 23 points, don't know why
default_ko2.gif
Gutted with the points.

A video of my failure today. Manufacturers Cup race. Started 11th without a proper flying lap and as I was catching 4th and 3rd, this happened.

Coudld have joined the track in 8th / 9th but waited for everyone to pass. On top of this, got a senseless 10 sec penalty for this:

:banghead:

Great driving @GTP_Ezza75 and thanks for sharing. They have ruined the sound of the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. What was a fine sounding car in GT6 is now unrecognisable and a mess of transmission whine and less accurate engine.

Even the startup noise sounds nothing like the 908. Don't get it.

OMFG, a new trick is here. The wallriding in online Sport mode... 🤬

Yeah but I got 10 seconds penalty after some ass rammed me off track. PD at their best...

Won the Manufactures Cup Race at Suzuka with Italia. Spun on the first quali lap,only 3 minutes to go. One chance only and got Pole Thrilling Quali and Thrilling Race. Hands were shaking in the final lap . All the drama from quali and race captured in the video below. Though i got only 23 points, don't know why
default_ko2.gif
Gutted with the points.

You are rank D. Duh

Nurburgring GP daily race from yesterday here was my best at the time. Loads of time in it, I reckon you're looking at 2:06.1/2 or possibly even a 2:05. Even so figured this would be handy for a few people for next Saturdays Manufacturers race there in Gr.4 cars!

My first video contribution to GTPlanet! I recorded my first championship race yesterday in the Nations Cup. The video is unedited and includes the practice, qualifying and the race itself.

I got a pole in qualifying, followed by a race victory after a tense two horse race of the Subaru kind!

I also got a pole and a win in the Manufacturers Cup race yesterday (representing Subaru). I'll upload that later.

Enjoy :)

Wallriding has been happening in GT for years! On every version of GT and on every city track there's a wallrider showing how not to do it.. how else do you think those guys are hitting sub 2'10 times on this event?

PD should have implemented years ago into the game where any contact whatsoever with a wall and the car slows down itself depending on the force of impact.. It will teach them a lesson for being a prat and teach them how to drive the track also 👍

But it will never happen and the wallriders will rule the city streets in GT land forever!! :D

Yeah, i know it, but this is happening in the Sport mode event even with the new rating/penalty system. That's the main problem, because it affects the records and the results of the races in that kind of competition events.

Watch it again, the podium of that race is full with "wallriders" (free of penalties), is nonsense...

A few good races from last night. Gr4 3 laps on the Nürnbergring. One win and the other one with a very close finish between nr 3,4 and 5.

Its a Video Game. You can twist the way you want to prove your point but giving 23 points for winning a race is Foolish.

You may want to look how many points are awarded for winning in real life. 23 is more than real life for winning a race... Be happy with 23 it could be 10. After all GranTurismo is partnered with the FIA and they have to have a realistic points system.

Another nürburgring Hotlap in the BMW M6 GT3 car. I've got alot more confident on the nürburgring, I hadn't drove the M6 for a good few days and today after 2 laps I shaved off 8 secs off my old lap in the M6. I pulled off a 6:33 lap time, time is shown on the dashboard of the car. Ive started using more if the road, carrying more speed through corners and picking better gears for entry and exit if corners. It is an entirely stock BMW M6 GT3 running on softs. No tuning no weight decrease or power increase. It's setup as you buy it from brand central. Using a controller aswell. Also the livery is my WIP of the turner racing team livery one side is done the other needs some way to go. It's abit of a mash between different turner liveries. So it's not 100% accurate. Enjoy the lap, trackside and cockpit replay.

This DinardiF1 guy went all Vettel on me. Happened to be in the next race and sent a message "dont try that again!" Try what? Avoid him?!

Back