GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
This DinardiF1 guy went all Vettel on me. Happened to be in the next race and sent a message "dont try that again!" Try what? Avoid him?!

He may have got taken out by some lag that you didn't see and he did.

He may have got taken out by some lag that you didn't see and he did.

Possible, but im pretty sure he was trying to close the door on me as he didnt take the usual right side.. Just too late and ended up spinning both. Suzuka is a mess in SR/C.. Hope i get back to B/A asap..

Possible, but im pretty sure he was trying to close the door on me as he didnt take the usual right side.. Just too late and ended up spinning both. Suzuka is a mess in SR/C.. Hope i get back to B/A asap..
No, I meant he might have gotten taken out in the previous corner by some lag that wasn't visible to you and blamed you for it.

GT6 vs GTS

00b9sv1.jpg

01aws3z.jpg

02j2sdp.jpg

03wpsfe.jpg

04whsxm.jpg

05lxsng.jpg

06eysmk.jpg

07rws8p.jpg

08gssxv.jpg

09its9z.jpg

1005s5t.jpg

113qsy4.png

127csdp.jpg

13n5sj3.jpg

14b0sjn.jpg

15s2st1.png

16htseo.jpg

17zhs66.jpg

18jds3g.jpg

198qs90.jpg

20l1sz1.jpg

21uqs1x.jpg

226es5t.jpg

235usn5.jpg

23byasap.jpg

23c8wsa3.jpg

23egwsdl.jpg

23f267slz.jpg

23f9ssro.jpg

23g7wsba.jpg

26o9sba.jpg

27akspl.jpg

Last edited:
@GENERALSAVANT

Yeah it can definately get closer. ;) I actually uploaded a video of that back when it happened in the open beta. We finished with exactly the same racing time and we were both shown as winner on our own screen. Don't think it can get any closer than that. :)

However when looking back at it we found out that I actually should've lost since I was just a bit behind. :P So yes, it could still get closer visually, it's just not seen by the timing since there are not enough decimals.

Lzm1X6J.jpg

It's always great when finishing so close to eachother. Nice seeing more finishes like that of other people. :)

That's some fantastic racing!

Coming later another Battle with the same driver

Good job! Seems he's fast but not too consistent, although can't blame him, those Astons are a handful. I'm surprised I had a similar total race time to you as well even though my practice time was over a second off the WR time.

Only a hotlap from the daily races but I gotta say.. This car is a great drive on any track! also a great test for your reflexes at certain sections :lol:

Gr.4 Viper @ Alsace II no assists

Will go back later after I have a good session on WWII that just got delivered to me as a late surprise from the wife :cool:👍

Nations Cup round 2! Destru..... I mean Blue Moon Speedway

Not sure I'm going to be racing Ovals a lot as it is a place of just pure disaster...

Back