GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
So finally i tried a Gr.1 Car and made a Setup for it at Nürburg 24h, Iam not the fastest there at Nürburg but I had a lot of fun with the car there.
Here the Video of the lap and for the Setup visit my Setup Page and i would be happy if you guys hit subscribe at my Youtube Channel.

had a nice little pass the other night. I wish I had more time that day to do the TT daily race b/c I really enjoy driving the car and I usually do well in it

Good race. Kart is really great.
Some tips?
People normally don't like kart in gtsport because of the extremely direct wheel inputs that require a lot of finesse . Try this for wheel users - counter steer assit on - stick your elbows on your ribs and turn leaning your body on the side to gain precision . Good luck and have fun.

Good race. Kart is really great.
Some tips?
People normally don't like kart in gtsport because of the extremely direct wheel inputs that require a lot of finesse . Try this for wheel users - counter steer assit on - stick your elbows on your ribs and turn leaning your body on the side to gain precision . Good luck and have fun.

I refuse to drive them until they're fixed, just not fun at all on a wheel. :lol:

was racing with some friends few days ago and this happened

giphy.gif

Back