3Lpbtp.jpg

sB3yz3.jpg

CyKjQr.jpg

4XtJ08.jpg

atpPfN.jpg

Ig3UN9.jpg

fSUFJv.jpg

Z77uE3.jpg
Hello good sir, very nice comparison, the paintwork in GTS is especially convincing with just the right amount of sparkle and flakes, other details look improved as well. Do you mind if I use your shots and add some shots from Forza 7 to compare to that version of Cobra as well?

Hey you're an Indian! I live in India too and I plan on picking up the game. How's your multiplayer experience in general?

Sorry for the off topic reply.
Flawless experience till now. Even on days where connection is not so fast it plays like a Charm.

As for region, 9 out of 10 are clean races online.

Add me once you get it.

Uploaded the lap record I set in Europe around Dragon Trail Reverse in the Gr.4 Megane as well as the world record circuit experience times I set the other day as well as my full lap which put me 4th, again at Dragon Trail. I'm sure they've probably been beaten by now though :lol:

Hello good sir, very nice comparison, the paintwork in GTS is especially convincing with just the right amount of sparkle and flakes, other details look improved as well. Do you mind if I use your shots and add some shots from Forza 7 to compare to that version of Cobra as well?

Yes, of course! you can use all my shots for other comparisons ;)

After long stable race there was kinda pressure on last last ;)
(Sorry for audio, just left all three channels active lol )

A short video of 3 laps on daily race Yamagiwa II with the Mazda Roadster.
This was my best race of today and i had a lot of fun battling with two other top 10 qualifying drivers. :)

good quality but comforts and sports look rather odd... comforts look like winter tyres and I haven't seen any tyre looking like "sport" tyres in GTS :D

racing rain tyres look like semi-slicks, which should be sport tyres

You have to think of it in context of it being a 60s car. It wasn't likely to have modern rubber. It would look out of place.

Back