GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Hot lap STOCK Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98: 08.34.942

The "little brother" of the Integra, if you want so. Lovely design, nice sound and great handling. It is basically 10 seconds slower, than the Integra though. Considering the specs of both cars, I really didn't expect such a big difference in lap times. Colour me surprised.

Subscribed.

Two weeks ago I was surprised, when I did several weekly races on Fuji with the Super Formula Toyota and switched to the Red Bull X2019 for Nations Cup on the same track. Both cars felt pretty equal. Even there are huge differences in power and downforce they had nearly the same braking points and lap time. The Super Formula felt like glued to the track especially through the 2nd and 4th corner. The Red Bull is much more tricky to drive and I think the lack of downforce is also the reason for the 1 second gap in lap time. :cheers:

With just minimum ABS, here is my attempt at controlling the violent Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 for one of my first laps at the famously long "Nürburgring Nordschleife", also known as the Green Hell, with my new Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, alongside the T150 Pro:

The livery isn’t mine, but if you search Yellowbird as one of the tags you’ll find plenty of examples of it. 👍

I’m kind of OCD about details and I noticed the one you have has the rear bumper slits and the NACA duct, so i was hoping you’d have a direct link since it would take forever to find that one.

Hot lap STOCK Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69: 08.12.659
Much, much faster, than I expected it to be. Still quite a bit slower, than the mighty GT350 though. I really liked its handling characteristics and also really like the looks of it. Fun muscle car.

Edit: Sorry for double post

Hot lap STOCK Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81: 07.55.444
Well, this might be the most fun I had yet with a sports car on the Nordschleife. What a perfect match it seems really. It really likes to drift, while losing very little speed doing so, if any. The handling is super, super fun and challenging at the same time, because yes, it can be rather snappy.

Back