GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
For the love of 930 911. Tokyo daily quali 1:51.895 and Nurburgring online timetrial relaxed 8:24.952. Very pretty livery someone made - thank you someone. :cheers:

Tried out the Viper GT3 in VR for the first time - this cars a blast. Took it to Mt. Panamara:

Also got to revisit the Roadster after my initial drive, except got to enjoy 'dem pop-pop-up-and-down headlights this time around:

View media item 52938

15 laps at the short track in my Saturday night room, NASCAR was at Bristol. So...

Ride with me as I go from 7th to win.

N200 driving the Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)

Sunday is Gr. 4 night in my room.

This was the last race this Sunday.

Ride with me to victory in this close, clean race.

Explored the Nissan R34 GT-R recently. It doesn't take too well to being pushed super hard in turns - grip, grip, grip... massive understeer. But when staying under those limits, I was able to lean on this car and drive it very consistantly. Braking is great, and it stay's pretty composed during hard braking, especially when braking into Spoon curve at Suzuka.

VR showcase/hotlap (tried to utilize the showroom a bit):

Replay:

View media item 53146

Last edited:
Had a ton of fun with this car. This car handles great, sounds great, and looks great especially the tan interior. Lexus sure know how to make a flagship vehicle - makes me crave their true flagship tho!

Special kudos to PD, as I was able to capture the LC500 "infinity tail lights" in the VR Showroom (hotlap starts at 1:13, but that first 1:13 is worth the visit :cool:):

Replay footage:

View media item 53209

The replays are pretty damn gorgeous.

PS_Messages_20190828_061827.jpg

Also, the Corolla Levin has the best Rear Wing decal placement area ever!

PS_Messages_20190828_061831.jpg

Adding new information to the daily car spin odds in the first quarter of the video. Analyzing the recent FIA Championships next and ending with a comparison to NASCAR.

Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91: 08.15.381 in 1080p60

I have been pretty much exactly one second slower in this one, than in the Lancer IV. That said, obviously this is one of the slowest JDMs. The weight this thing has, makes itself very apparent. No car was being pushed off the track by its weight as much as this one, that's for sure. Also, its gear ratios are really not well suited for the Nordschleife.
Nonetheless, the car is very, very planted and thus very easy to drive and move at the limit. It can get very tricky to bring it to a halt from
higher speeds though, as it gets rather unstable. Also it sounds rather nice and looks very good, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back