GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments

Hello everyone! I have been working on a video for weeks that uses many of Gran Turismo 4's sound effects and OST in Gran Turismo Sport to provoke nostalgia. As someone who started the Gran Turismo series with the fourth main numbered title, this video is nostalgic to create. I will be showcasing the majority of the modes from GT Sport with the audio swapped with sound effects and OST from GT4. Here is a teaser/trailer I have created in preparation for the release of the video once it has finished. For more news, join my Discord server to stay up to date with the project's progress!

It´s been 20 years now since the Honda S2000 made it´s deput in GT2 and with update 1.43 the car came back to GT Sport.
The S2000 is special for me as I´m a proud owner of one since a few years. :)
So I was constant watching the evolution this car made over the years in Gran Turismo. Here´s a little compilation that shows how graphics and the car evolved in GT2, GT3, GT4, GT5, GT6 and GT Sport. :cheers:

Tsukuba in the MX5 lead to some good Sport Mode Races.
Here is another, this time with a BS Penalty & some excellent battles for the race win!

All Nippon Airways (ANA) recently revealed a gaming-themed tourism marketing series that highlights forms of Japanese games, featuring an interactive platformer game for users to chronicle a timeline of industry milestones, with interviews of notable people who contribute to their local industry.

https://www.ana-cooljapan.com/contents/game/

In the browser-based game, a 2D sprite/bit art of Kazunori Yamauchi can be found alongside Masahiro Sakurai (Kirby, Super Smash Bros) in the 1990s stage. ANA have selected them for interview to break down various game development topics that defines what they are as Japanese game developers. There are unique questions asked to them as they are approached to the subject as individuals of their trade, as the interview concerns less about their games but more on the impact their way of creating has given to people worldwide.

The video below skips you to play the interactive game and go straight to watching the interview.

While waiting for the servers to be back up for this month's update, here's my review of Last month's update:

20191218180941.jpg

20191218180931.jpg

20191218180919.jpg

Back