GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Really don´t know where to post this as it´s not only GT Sport but a compilation of my fastest Top Speeds from each main title of the Gran Turismo Series
Starting with the 20 years old GT1 to the newest GT Sport. :cheers:

PS: I tried to improve my old Top Speed on every game, some of them I didn't touch for more than a decade but managed to improve my old records.
Mainly because of the tuning knowledge I gained during the last 15 years of intense GT-playing :lol:

Really don´t know where to post this as it´s not only GT Sport but a compilation of my fastest Top Speeds from each main title of the Gran Turismo Series

PS: I tried to improve my old Top Speed on every game, some of them I didn't touch for more than a decade but managed to improve my old records.
Mainly because of the tuning knowledge I gained during the last 15 years of intense GT-playing :lol:

You could do 2,147,483,647mph in GT2.

The Story of how I started back in day 1 of GTSport being noone, and finished 2019 being a FIA Bronze medalist for my country :eek:
Enjoy :cheers:

Great stuff!

Nice one!

GTS Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS 993 '95: 07.52.050
At first I was really disappointed. It felt far too "floaty". But once I got the hang out of it, it was a very "intuitive" and "fluid" experience and drive. Wonderful car with great desing, great sound and great handling. Love it.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo Sport-Social Club (2_17_2020).jpg
    Gran Turismo Sport-Social Club (2_17_2020).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
GTS Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Ford GT '17: 07.11.036
Well, colour me surprised. What a great car. The first few laps I wondered if it could break through the 7.20 barrier and in the end it did a 07.11.036. Faster than the One-77, Vulcan, Enzo and Aventador (SV)!. Feels pretty well planted, has great brakes, less understeer than the others and nice acceleration. From 300 km/h onwards it's a little disappointing though and it is also a little slippery at low speeds. Definatly not really hard to move at the limit.

GTS Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Ferrari Berlinetta 250GT '61: 08.08.589
Well, it's very twitchy (especially under braking), floaty and slidy. Not easy to move at the limit at all. Feels like a driveable bathtub. Question is: Even considering its classy and somewhat timeless design: is it worth the 12,5 mil? Answer: Nah. Impressive time nonetheless, especially considering its low top speed of 210 km/h. Can go several seconds quicker still.

Last edited:
Back