GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
upload_2020-3-27_16-34-21.jpeg

Original:
98AACB8D-2947-4714-9867-8E25BB762EF6.png

Phenomenal, just phenomenal! (Your entire channel is!). Also my YT comment, 'cause I'm lazy: "Ok, this is the best thing I could have woken up to, definatly the best thing GT related and a hot candidate for best thing I've ever seen on the internet, ever. AND IT ONLY TOOK YOU 1 WEEK? HOW?! You must be insanely talented, honestly wow! You are my new GT hero and I just want you to know that I love you. (Not being cheeky here, but as I see that you're passionate about GT you can check my channel too, I've also some GT related goodies). Oh and btw. You have a new subscriber of course! :)"

Nürburgring GP: MAYBE could manage a diamond with cutting the last chicane. Settled for a gold though (was difficult enough).

Might be the lap of my life (though still not perfect). It was enough for diamond though (Lake Maggiore):

Just a funny little thing that happened to me

Lmao nice :lol:

As always: Astonoshing!

I'm getting old. Time for me to go to bed.:lol:
IMG_20200416_223446.jpg

I'm busy trying to get some CRB in the GR.1 GT League races. Start of Lap 6, I have an 8 second lead. I breeze past the pits and wake up into the wall, as the track is turning right. :lol:

Took me less than a couple seconds to doze off. I said, "Oh shoot!". Top half of the field are whizzing by, as I'm slowly exiting the gravel. Now, I'm down 7.5 seconds. I just go full crazy AI mode and barge thru any cars that are where I need to be.

Get to the parabolica. Brake as late as possible and on the power in the slipstream. Pull out right before the line. Swear I got ahead. Computer had to think about the finish for a couple seconds. :gtpflag: Nite nite.

When you get bored of the tracks in GT Sport... just do them the other direction! :D
Ever thought a lap around the Nordschleife is hard, do it in reverse direction and it becomes a real hell! :crazy:

Back