GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I think I can put this into the GT Sport section as I don´t know a thread for general Gran Turismo Videos. :cheers:
Over the last 23 years we have seen a lot of weird, fast, slow, exotic and one of a kind cars in this series.
Here´s my all-time top 50 compilation of iconic cars and things we would never have expected to drive in a racing game... :lol:

I was wondering... how much FPS do you get when you see the 38 cars on screen?

The frame rate seems to be normal with all cars in sight on that Driving Park skidpad, but the cars can be far apart as they randomly drive in circles so different LODs will be in play.

I'll have to do a proper stress using Northern Isle Infield. On that track the AI has no set driving path so just bunch up at one end and ram each other.

Noticeable drops and hitches on the Infield with the cars bunched up:

Last edited:
Speaking of that video, has PD used the same aero model for over 20 years, only tweaked? I don't know about GT1 and 2 but this cheat of dropping the rear and raising the front for a speed boost has worked in every game since GT3.

Speaking of that video, has PD used the same aero model for over 20 years, only tweaked? I don't know about GT1 and 2 but this cheat of dropping the rear and raising the front for a speed boost has worked in every game since GT3.

People have been doing the wheelie glitch since GT2. I'm not 100% sure about GT1, but the physics were quite similar to GT2 if I remember right. It's a pretty ancient trick anyway. :lol:

The frame rate seems to be normal with all cars in sight on that Driving Park skidpad, but the cars can be far apart as they randomly drive in circles so different LODs will be in play.

I'll have to do a proper stress using Northern Isle Infield. On that track the AI has no set driving path so just bunch up at one end and ram each other.

Noticeable drops and hitches on the Infield with the cars bunched up:

Hey these are super interesting videos, is there any secret car in the game that we are not able to use? , i have that question everytime i see this videos

This was the craziest lobby I´ve been into for months at the weekly races. :eek:
On monday evening some of the biggest YouTubers in GT Sport like Super GT, TheKie25, Rory Alexander and Basic Ollie and other exceptional drivers like Williams Fuvaros, NissmannR32 and GOTMAXPOWER joined the lobby for Weekly Race C at Suzuka. :cheers:
Some high pressure on me when I was head to head with Super GT and his 4500 live viewers. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
While we wait for the new update:

First review in a while (Although technically, this was recorded Months ago and I just got around to finishing it). Still haven't shaken my nervousness yet.

I'm not sure if these were used in later versions of the game?

granturismosport_202088kd7.jpg

granturismosport_2020elk5c.jpg

granturismosport_2020alky0.jpg

granturismosport_2020wekdx.jpg

Video coming sometime later with these scenes and more. I need to record again as the damn game crashed and the video wasn't saved :banghead:

Thanks! This is extremely helpful for me. It goes to show that PD could easily alter the downforce values to achieve a realistic top speed.
It's a tricky car to get right. Quick research says it has a "high downforce mode" which is what GTS could be simulating. The obvious solution to this is to just making it adjustable though.

It's a tricky car to get right. Quick research says it has a "high downforce mode" which is what GTS could be simulating. The obvious solution to this is to just making it adjustable though.

A high downforce mode? Interesting. Never heared of it.

Last edited:
Back