GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments

upload_2020-11-27_21-1-36.png

This scene is a leftover from the alpha build. Wow.

So just yesterday, on Black Friday, I bought myself Lumafusion (a video editing software for iPad). I thought to myself, let’s get something productive instead of some none sense i usually buy.

This morning when I sat down to prepare my PS4 Pro for reselling (backup, saves, initialization), I saved some videos and screenshots from the old PlayStation!

Pretty new to the editing on iPad (had some tries with iMovie) and editing overall, I watched some tutorial videos regarding my new software. Started “working” and stuff...
I felt like a Hollywood director 3 hours later. :lol: it’s really not much but it’s a start. :)

I hope you enjoy this video and I’m very thankful for any tips and tricks. Everyone started as an amateur, right...!? ;)

:gtplanet:

Last edited:

So just yesterday, on Black Friday, I bought myself Lumafusion (a video editing software for iPad). I thought to myself, let’s get something productive instead of some none sense i usually buy.

This morning when I sat down to prepare my PS4 Pro for reselling (backup, saves, initialization), I saved some videos and screenshots from the old PlayStation!

Pretty new to the editing on iPad (had some tries with iMovie) and editing overall, I watched some tutorial videos regarding my new software. Started “working” and stuff...
I felt like a Hollywood director 3 hours later. :lol: it’s really not much but it’s a start. :)

I hope you enjoy this video and I’m very thankful for any tips and tricks. Everyone started as an amateur, right...!? ;)

:gtplanet:

Pretty nice!

Hi. This is my first new video on YT since... long time ago ;)
I'm a huge GT fan since the beggining and I want it to be better and better.
GT7 is probably geting close so... I want to show you some of the physics and graphics problems that i hope will be fixed in GT7.
At the same time I also want to show you some interesting effects and detail I consider very impressive and exciting, especially since it's a PS4 game.
Here's the first video. I'll post new ones in next few days.
At the same time I have a huge request for You to help me reach 1k subscribers and 4k hour watch time. I'll do my best witch my creations and I hope you will like it.
ps. Sorry for my.. broken English in the videos ;)

Here is my end of Season Montage for the ISR GR3 Supercars!
I participated in this league & streamed it weekly on my Twitch channel!
Just like the Red Bulls before it, it was an absolute blast to race in & as for the montage, well I enjoyed making this one as well!

Hi. This is my first new video on YT since... long time ago ;)
I'm a huge GT fan since the beggining and I want it to be better and better.
GT7 is probably geting close so... I want to show you some of the physics and graphics problems that i hope will be fixed in GT7.
At the same time I also want to show you some interesting effects and detail I consider very impressive and exciting, especially since it's a PS4 game.
Here's the first video. I'll post new ones in next few days.
At the same time I have a huge request for You to help me reach 1k subscribers and 4k hour watch time. I'll do my best witch my creations and I hope you will like it.
ps. Sorry for my.. broken English in the videos ;)

Coolio.

Much appreciated, Alex! 👍

No biggie!

Hi!
My second GT Sport video. This time I want to show you some Major (at least for me and some gamepad players) problem with physics or/and wheels / steering wheel animations.
It was not present at the launch but occured later with one of the game updates... and PD still didn't fix this.

More videos to come..

New video about low speed physics and grip problem in GT Sport.. that I hope will be finally solved in GT7.

Btw. Why we still don't have this premium Impreza Rally Car?

I've recently started making a few attempts at making some YouTube videos for GT Sport. Below is my most recent one, from the first round of FIA nations last week.

I'm mostly doing these to push myself out my comfort zone, but if anyone takes the time to watch some (or all) of my video I'd really appreciate any feedback you have, even if it's just a like/dislike.

I am sure that absolutely nothing silly would happen if you filled a lobby with players, and then used a spinning wheel to decide the car and the track...

Nothing silly whatsoever ;)

Back