GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Hi, I've made a comparison of shadow quality difference between Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and Gran Turismo Sport.
To bo honest I'm not pleased with the way it goes... and really hope that in GT7 finally there will be good quality shadows.

GT Sport is such a great looking racer and it's a shame that this aspect sticks out so much.
Anyway please take a look.

Hi, I've made a comparison of shadow quality difference between Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and Gran Turismo Sport.
To bo honest I'm not pleased with the way it goes... and really hope that in GT7 finally there will be good quality shadows.

GT Sport is such a great looking racer and it's a shame that this aspect sticks out so much.
Anyway please take a look.

Great video! And I do agree with all presented!

I'm curious.. how many of you remember that the early verison of the GT Sport beta gave us an possibility to freely rotate camera in chase view, which was unfortunately later removed... :/
I's made a video shwoing what I mean if you didn't see it. Oh.. and there's also missing Lotus Evora.

I hope that GT7 will bring it back in a more polished version.

btw. Merry Christmas to all :)

Last edited:
I'm curious.. how many of you remember that the early verison of the GT Sport beta gave us an possibility to freely rotate camera in chase view, which was unfortunately later removed... :/
I's made a video shwoing what I mean if you didn't see it. Oh.. and there's also missing Lotus Evora.

The cars seem to bounce around more as well...

That looks fantastic!

Awesome video.

I know I said I had already done my last video of 2020 but I thought I'd squeeze in one more... Happy New Year everyone and stay safe out there!
renderTimingPixel.png

That looks super cool!

Could you please do one of these at the following part on the Nordschleife (in the evening obviously)?:

(it's at 06:23)

50 Year Old Classics(like me.... in 4 months:D)

4684385811571934228_0.jpg

8574951553643840016_0.jpg

4828500988438512668_0.jpg

Superb shots!

For most of you it's probably nothing new... but I have made a video showing amazing interior lighting and relfections in GT Sport... that are made without raytracing :)

I'm reallly curious how it's going to look in GT7... with raytracing... :rolleyes:

Nice video as always. :)

Latest Posts

Back