GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.19)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RACECAR, May 30, 2018.

1. CJ1045

CJ1045

Just done a custom GT3 race at Le Mans and it was the usual grid with the BMWs 1 and 2 so has not changed for me.

CJ

J24681357 likes this.
  2. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

Did PD fix the cockpit options on the 4C Gr. 3 (road)?

3. Litchi

Litchi

I also noticed this bug. To solve this, I just opened the garage and waited for the thumbnails to load one by one. Lucky me I only have 160ish cars lol
    At the end, still miss 3 cars. I tried to select the livery just by clicking on the original one and abracadabra, the thumbnails reappeared that way :) :tup:

4. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Had to leave the console running for mine as I have 348 cars in the garage so it was taking a while to update the thumbnails...

phil_75, AgentBlackDog and Qyn like this.
  5. unit-one

unit-one

No =(

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  6. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

I put it priortise quality I barely see any Backfires and its on 1080P I put it on the framerate option and the backfires work. Why is it like that?

7. zlays

zlays

its stupid bug thats affecting the game over 3 months now...only mclaren 650s gt3 has backfire...

SestoScudo likes this.
  8. Tou2istTrophy

Tou2istTrophy

Me too what the hells up with that? I live near none of those places! And there’s only a few.

lisanorm, Marapesu and DaveDavies63 like this.
  9. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

Not really game breaking but it should have been fixed ages ago to be honest.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  10. zlays

zlays

i agree but its killing my enjoyment because I play chase only and hearing flames but not seeing them sucks big time...

SestoScudo likes this.
  11. Famine

Famine Administrator

And not an undocumented change, so doesn't belong in this thread.

RACECAR and NJ72 like this.
  12. Azabear6

Azabear6 Premium

I live in Queensland and there's two......and I've never heard of them. Tried to only do primary but had to select one. Hope I got the right one ;-)

Chiefy17 and Tou2istTrophy like this.
  13. regnar

regnar Premium

They must of been listening to somebody, though the races are fun, the same car order made the races repetitive.

05XR8 and I-Runner like this.
  14. Tou2istTrophy

Tou2istTrophy

I don’t think any of mine are the right one.. :scared:

At least you can change it whenever you want!

I don’t think PD researched Australia too well!

lisanorm and Mirror_man like this.
  15. winet

winet

It was confirmed by a you tube reporter who was doing a video recap of one of the world championship races that indeed they were using a new tire model for those events.He did not know if it would make it into this update

ProjectF and Mirror_man like this.
  16. Bert98

Bert98

I don't know if anyone noticed but even though i got a penalty at every lap in the first and last sectors on today's daily race (5 laps at Le Mans) I still got SR up arrows and at the end my SR was blue. I think smaller track cut penalties don't count anymore towards the SR rating, only those though, because when I bumped a guy that was spinning across the road I got a 3 second penalty and an SR down arrow.

If you need proof I'll upload the replay tomorrow with the uni WiFi as with the internet I have at home it'd take me several hours.

17. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Any changes regarding Penalties system?? (none was documented...)

18. CJ1045

CJ1045

I think you might be right as I got quite a few two second penalties for track cuts due to the very tight rules on the Dunlop Chicane. My SR was blue.

CJ

19. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

There was always a difference between decal quality in offline and online races, which made race photos from online races kinda weird, seeing very low res decals on those great car models.

Could that be it? But if they improved the decal quality in online that'd be great! :)

20. Pedinhuh

Pedinhuh

Anything new about throttle input?

21. dnlnnhs

dnlnnhs

There is a pedestrian bridge over Big Willow start/finish area. Please tell me that is new!

22. Venster

Venster

I noticed it after a practice qualifying for GR2 at Interlagos daily race. Car just looks more crisp, less blur maybe

Guffaluff likes this.
  23. ReAx

ReAx

I’ve picked up a few 2.5 sec penalties after going wide on interlagos after turn 7 and just before slamming on the brakes for turn 8 - in just one race, poor driving absolutely, but I’m fairly sure I didn’t get penalties before and have many times ran far wider (usually in my GR4 Huracan ), yes again, I’m not a great driver

24. KingFrog

KingFrog (Banned)

Reload the race . I'm litteraly in a GR3 race with a different order .

25. seslab

seslab

Other sims have way more content and features straight out of the box than GTS has right now. Even previous GT editions had way more content straight away...
    It would be scandalous if PD didn't add all this content for free. And Imo PD has still a long way to go until it is in par with other sims or previous GT editions, just saying...

26. urmie

urmie

When searching for car liveries for specific cars, they really should implement more choices. I'd like to see the most "popular" replica liveries rather than search results being a day's results. Really? I have to click "Old" to see others? How did they think this was intuitive at all?

I know on the website, it's different, not sure why it's not implemented in the game.

27. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Well, its kinda not new as it was seen in older demo builds buuut, it definitely wasn't there from release so its sorta new to the full game I guess.

28. Chiefy17

Chiefy17

Theres only 2in Qld...

Tou2istTrophy and Azabear6 like this.
  29. CJ1045

CJ1045

Not working for me in GT3 class in either custom race or arcade with inter opponents I only get the two BMWs one and two on the grid. Tried about 8 times and have also restarted GTS in case the various updates had not kicked in fully.
    Please let me know what race config you are using.

CJ

30. bigluke791

bigluke791

No its still not linear. 75% throttle input still equals 50% in game. Unbelievable how this gets ignored