GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.19)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RACECAR, May 30, 2018.

1. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

I think serving penalties has indeed been made easier as I only did two races at Circuit De La Sarthe but I didn't have to brake to a
    completle stop, I was able to take finger off the accelrator and coast down the straight.

Have not noticed any other major changes overall but if I do see anything I wll post later.

2. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

This is definitely a welcome relief, it was getting ridiculous for a while there.

3. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Are you serious or are you having a laugh?

4. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

I took a look at it myself, it's been fixed.

sirjim73 likes this.
  5. 05XR8

05XR8

The penalties are still the same in the Gr. 4 Bathurst race. Can't just left a little. I had to slow way down.

phil_75 likes this.
  6. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

Both ! I’m seriously laughing :)

GBO Possum and PozzaP87 like this.
  7. unit-one

unit-one

They broke another cockpit view *facepalm*

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  8. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

Edited

9. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Where is it on the track?

10. Chiefy17

Chiefy17

Yeah when i did the qualifying laps at lagos and lemans they slowed as soon as i lifted...in the race...negative.

11. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

Pretty sure they fixed the bug where it showed the previous days mileage when starting the next day. I definitely still had the bug before this update

Nuschel01 likes this.
  12. SmnSyz

SmnSyz

^^ Noticed the bug before. I didn’t notice if they fixed it.

13. 05XR8

05XR8

Was there always a walkway over the front straight at Willow Springs? This is the first time I'm noticing it during the Gr. 4 Cup race.

14. phil_75

phil_75

Are people basing a new tyre model off of a standing start?

They were all experienced GT players who knowing it would be standing start would have put TC on 1 wouldn't they?

Is there any video of this race so we can see and compare to a normal TC1 start?

15. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

This change was documented in update 1.13. It is not a new thing.

16. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

1. A replay bug which was at Streets of Willow has been fixed.

2. The Swift Sport's water temperature meter now works normally.

3. When you select "skip 10 seconds" button near the end of the replay, you will no longer end the replay but warp to about 10 seconds before the end of the replay.

17. zaxs

zaxs

So far, I think Logitech G29 finally got some love!

- Now is even possible to counter and pull yourself out if reacting quick enough!
    Though this can be for more wheels but I know for G29 with assists off.

- Full brakes are now showing at full bar, not at about 70% like before...

And if wasn't:

- now is actually showing 0km (next to clock) of actual day, not distance passed last time (day or more)

MrCooper, CKVK and AgentBlackDog like this.
  18. SmnSyz

SmnSyz

I think it wasn’t added to online lobbies until now though.

19. DC2_Evan

DC2_Evan

Cockpit view in Alfa 4c Gr.3 Road Car does not move when adjusted, not sure if it was an issue before or not as last night was the first time I drove it.

20. witham

witham

Could be worse the one option I had in the UK was outside of the county I selected :lol::lol::lol:

DaveDavies63 and Tou2istTrophy like this.
  21. Tou2istTrophy

Tou2istTrophy

So it’s not just Australia. :eek: :lol:

witham likes this.
  22. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

Mine had the actual town I was in somehow

K32, KingFrog and witham like this.
  23. tofuhero

tofuhero

I broke my lap record on Bathurst with the Ferrari Gr.3 by a second last night. Which is not saying much considering how mediocre I am on the track, but I hadn't even gotten close to my previous record in dozens of laps prior to 1.19. This has happened over and over with every other record of mine I've tried since I downloaded the new update -- first time out, boom, record demolished. Surely there were some handling or tire changes, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it. And I can't pinpoint what has changed, if anything, but the Ferrari seems more stable on the edge. And maybe I'm just misremembering, but it seems to me that the 1972 Alpine's handling is improved, less likely for the back to come out and not as much heavy weight transfer sloshing the car around.

Macboyilija likes this.
  24. Draggon

Draggon

Shhh, don't say anything. If Kaz gets wind of this, they're going to change it back!

Yep I've noticed it too. I won the Cavallino event at Maggiore in a 458. The last time I attempted this, I had to use the Gr.4 version. Believe me, there was no way I could have won that in a street car before this.

sirjim73 and tofuhero like this.
  25. Venster

Venster

Have they added more smoke? It seems if you lock up or spin seems to be more smoke come pouring past you, not noticed this before?

ProjectF likes this.
  26. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Except that only happened if you have more then a 5 second penalty. From my brief experience, this now happens regardless of how long a penalty you start out with.

Will be adding to the OP.

ProjectF and CKVK like this.
  27. TT92

TT92 Premium

After a full on Friday night in lobbies with my friends I have noticed a few things have radically changed.

Room was set the same as always and he uses the same room settings all the time i.e. Reverse grid based on last finish, 3x fuel, 5x tire wear, sport soft tyres for all road cars and we race 1 make that winner picks and track vote.

1) Regardless of last race finish room owner would always start on pole

2) Grid spacings at the Nordscheife were enormous. I started second on grid and could only see pole, no other cars in view. Pole would have do a "Virtual Safety Car" rolling start to bunch the field up.

3) Adventrador fuel consumption has increased to ridiculous levels. At Monza it would just do 5 laps at 3 times previously on lean, now it does less than 4. Room owner had to change settings to 2x. BTW the car is now a real pig on SS too >:-(

4) The fuel consumption read out is a lot slower now and it comes down to a lot more guess work. Previously I could pick a setting afetr the first few corners that would get me through a race. Now it is very vague and seems to try and emulate more actual fuel usage while driving and can go either way. Basically it has become quite useless and where there is usually less than 5 mins practice before a race start there is no time to test it. Just the way the room is run.

5) No one seems to have mentioned this one. In campaign mode now you get a prize money and experience boost if you use a lower ranked (lower performance) car to win the race. Just like back in GT6. One race i did it was as much as 40% extra.

ProjectF likes this.
  28. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

It's always been like that. ;)

29. YRS2703

YRS2703

This has been around for a long time. I think since the base game (or maybe since the update that introduced GT League). That's how people grind money, by using an N400 X-Bow or an N300 Ford GT40 around the Premium Sports Lounge race on BMB Speedway to get the extra money bonus for example.

ProjectF, sirjim73 and Sarkazmo like this.
  30. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

More smoke was added prior to this update, if there is more can you provide a video showcasing this??
    Or anyone that can confirm this??

The person that mentioned La sarthe having a "we need more tracks" sign can you also provide a screenshot/image showcasing this or anyone. Thanks in advance..