GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.32/1.33)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 224 comments
"confused"
that the good word... its strange, i notice that blue thing month ago but dont thing it have an impact on the driving :confused:

That's strange. I've never seen blue around the tires and I usually run custom races and lobbies with 1x tire wear. I've also done most of the endurance races in GT League.

Never seen Tyre temp in GT, degradation yes, and making them red only affect the grip when they are at end of lifetime.

Because if You drift and scrub the Tyre to red Tyre,once you stop or drive normally they instantly are back to optimal grip condition.

Very basic Tyre model without presion or dynamic temperature ..

Still didn't see the "blue" indicator on Tyre hud BTW in 1.32 update

The Livery Editor screen has been updated.
The screen now shows how many designs you can save and how many you have already saved, in total and individually for each different section. Colors have updated also.

Colors have been updated? What do you mean? I'm not home to test it.

Colors have been updated? What do you mean? I'm not home to test it.

It's only the colors of the buttons for the different livery sections. I hope someone can upload an image. It's nothing big but I thought it was worth pointing out :D

OP updated with Official patch notes AND some of the first undocumented changes.

Honda BEAT '91
The "BEAT" decal on its bodyside is still present in Livery Editor.
It disappeared without any announcement until 1.31.

Just tried this, seems to still disappear when I attempt to paint it.

Im very sure the Mazda Roadster sound changed to much heavier tone.

Racing with it in my Porsche 356.

Doesn't seem to sound different from when the game first came out.

Are the Daily Workouts an undocumented change??

Just received a gift car (NEW Porsche Speedster :bowdown: ) and all I've done this morning is some livery editing??? No racing. 👍

Disregard. :(

Just checked again and it is showing 125.9k's driving, which I did in the early hours of this morning. Don't know why it waiting until now to give the gift car?? :boggled:

Last edited:
Are the Daily Workouts an undocumented change??

Just received a gift car (NEW Porsche Speedster :bowdown: ) and all I've done this morning is some livery editing??? No racing. 👍

Disregard. :(

Just checked again and it is showing 125.9k's driving, which I did in the early hours of this morning. Don't know why it waiting until now to give the gift car?? :boggled:

Seems like you just got really lucky with getting one of the new cars for free (Never a bad thing in my book 👍). The Daily workout is weird sometimes. I put in some miles well past the required distance and I have to exit and come back to the main menu multiple times before it finally gives me a car.

Seems like you just got really lucky with getting one of the new cars for free (Never a bad thing in my book 👍). The Daily workout is weird sometimes. I put in some miles well past the required distance and I have to exit and come back to the main menu multiple times before it finally gives me a car.
LOL, yes...not complaining about the new gift car. :)
And yes to the weirdness of how it gives the cars out...had the same thing happen numerous times where I've completed the work, exit and expect the gift car screen....Nothing, except the main menu. Several moves later it finally appears. :lol:

@meck_rb7 , no, not my birthday. :(
I think it was just a delay in comprehending what I'd been doing? :confused: :lol:

LOL, yes...not complaining about the new gift car. :)
And yes to the weirdness of how it gives the cars out...had the same thing happen numerous times where I've completed the work, exit and expect the gift car screen....Nothing, except the main menu. Several moves later it finally appears. :lol:

@meck_rb7 , no, not my birthday. :(
I think it was just a delay in comprehending what I'd been doing? :confused: :lol:

I believe that the game needs sometimes a while until it has processed your daily marathon.

Had this happen several times already. A restart of the game also works.

Don't worry if you don't get your gift car at the end of the day, the roulette should appear on the next time as soom as you log in.

I played for a good 5 hours this evening and didn't experience a single booting from the pre-race, nor did I need to 'delete network data' or reboot the console in order for that to happen. If they've fixed the pre-race disconnection bug I'll be eternally grateful (and relieved).

OP updated with Official patch notes AND some of the first undocumented changes.

Just tried this, seems to still disappear when I attempt to paint it.

Doesn't seem to sound different from when the game first came out.
Ah, I meant that the "BEAT" logo disappeared when you JUST ENTER livery editor until 1.31.

Here is the blue outline around the UI tyre icon. It indicates temperature of course and when you brake heavily it fades to nothing.

Like @Famine I have never noticed it before. I find it hard to believe that I would miss such a thing.

Screenshot_20190117-235316.png

Here is the blue outline around the UI tyre icon. It indicates temperature of course and when you brake heavily it fades to nothing.

Like @Famine I have never noticed it before. I find it hard to believe that I would miss such a thing.

Its been there. I assure you.

I’m honestly amazed so many people have missed this up until now.. makes me wonder if there’s ever been other “changes” we’ve noticed long after they were actually implemented.

How is it possible that nobody has ever mentioned it (blue tire indicator) before in any undocumented update thread. It was not there in the beta... or was it?

How is it possible that nobody has ever mentioned it (blue tire indicator) before in any undocumented update thread. It was not there in the beta... or was it?
I bought the game on day 1.

One of the things I did was let my car just sit in one spot for a few minutes so I could see if there was any indication of tires getting cold (seeing as I knew GT5 and 6 offered this simulation).

The blue rings existed way back then, I saw it. I’m sure nobody who noticed it at the time said anything because it was simply accepted to be a feature of the game.

Why so many are suddenly realizing it, I don’t know. Perhaps the fact that Route X allows the non-drive wheel tires to cool off, due to the straights?

Back