GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.32/1.33)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 224 comments
Main features implemented:

1. Sport Mode
- Fixed an issue wherein hitting the “confirm” button multiple times during warm up and qualifying made the game impossible to control.

2. Lobby
- fixed an issue wherein thr refuelling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.

Other improvements and adjustments
- various other issues have been addressed

Main features implemented:

1. Sport Mode
- Fixed an issue wherein hitting the “confirm” button multiple times during warm up and qualifying made the game impossible to control.

2. Lobby
- fixed an issue wherein thr refuelling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.

Other improvements and adjustments
- various other issues have been addressed

That's the official patch notes, which makes it not undocumented.

However, that has prompted an interesting change for future threads:

Whenever a small update follows the big content updates, not only will the thread name be slightly changed but the main features from the official patch notes of that small update will be incorporated (Seperated only by the corresponding update number that bought said features). This same exact process will be done for the undocumented changes as well.

Last edited:
Is it just the US/Canada that has the problem? I have spare money in the store and nothing to spend it on right now so I'd be happy
to test and see if it's still broken?

So has anyone actually noticed a various other issue that is fixed? I spent a bit of time this morning hot lapping and noticed nothing different. While 146MB is not a lot, it's a huge amount of data to change nothing. :lol:

I run a Thrustmaster t300RS in PS3 mode. I do that specifically because I always felt that the rumble effect with understeer was too exaggerated.

I am now getting that same rumble in PS3 mode. Am I losing my mind?...because I swear it was not there before in PS3 mode.

@RACECAR I cant believe anyone miss this.

On the museum on below section, it used to stop at when Donald Trump reign to the President at 2017. It is now updated by a lot to 2018, until right when Asian Games 2018 started. Heres some of the screenshot.

20190301_134726.jpg

20190301_134735.jpg

Last edited:
Back