GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.32/1.33)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 224 comments
Wait I though that was a new feature? I got that once after update and I think officially put by them :lol:

I have had this too, it does seem to be a random bug but with Time Trial only.

The Toyota TS050 in-car sound has changed. I can’t conclusively say it’s with this patch. But I’m very familiar with the real car and previously it sounded like a generic V6TT in game. Now it’s absolutely spot on.

AI Aggressive now, it does catch up a lot in the X2014 at Le Mans. Haven't it really noticed it anywhere else yet.
AI are very quick in the new Interlagos X2014 race if you’re using the same RM tyres. You really need a flawless race to win.

Edit: In GT League there is no dialogue box for choosing transmission, so it never shows the animation there.

There was a loading screen animation in GT League before this update, showing the selected car. It’s supposed to look the same as when you enter a lobby room. It’s a bug that affects the GT League loading screen from time to time.

The loading screen animation in Arcade Mode is completely different and it still works fine.

Last edited:
There was a loading screeb animation in GT League before this update, showing the selected car. It’s supposed to look the same as when you enter an lobby online room. It’s a bug that affects the GT League loading screen from time to time.

The loading screen animation in Arcade Mode is completely different and it still works fine.

Well, the one in Arcade Mode used to, but doesn't anymore. If you select the car and transmission in rapid succession, the car animation is not loaded. I never had this occur before the last update.

I played for a good 5 hours this evening and didn't experience a single booting from the pre-race, nor did I need to 'delete network data' or reboot the console in order for that to happen. If they've fixed the pre-race disconnection bug I'll be eternally grateful (and relieved).
Please, please, please can anyone else verify this since I won't be able to get on for another couple of hours. This one fix would be better than the new content
Had to go look up what a dirigible was, never heard of it before. Another word for Airship, Zeppelin, Blimp or alien invasion fleet to the more excitable.

You learn something new everyday here at GTP.
I had to do the same thing lol.

The Toyota TS050 in-car sound has changed. I can’t conclusively say it’s with this patch. But I’m very familiar with the real car and previously it sounded like a generic V6TT in game. Now it’s absolutely spot on.

I think @Scuderia Paul might help you out with that confirmation. ;)
It sounds exactly the same as before. I've just compared it to the pre-v1.32 sound and there is no change.

Ds4 r2 throttle maxes out at about 85% .never noticed this before . NOT an improvment

Is it really a good (realistic) thing that cars don't bounce off the rev limiter now? I mean from a gaming perspective it's better because you can race any car at any track and not worry about hitting the limit but from a realistic one it's quite a bummer. Thoughts?

I don't think there is a difference in this new patch . More realistic if anything .lots of cars don't even have Rev limiters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's free real estate.

Maybe my sound setup changing or my hearing is off. I dont know.

Not much undocumented change here I suppose.

Just to be sure, I went to one of the Mazda Roadster Cup races while watching a video of me doing one of those exact same races back in December 2017 (Wow, that was a long time ago) and sure enough, there doesn't appear to be any difference.

The holographic emblem on the grille of the Hyundai VGT has been fixed. Now it's glowing bright again.

So it wasn't just me that noticed that.

Corrected issue where the Audi VGT (Gr.1) could be used to participate in "Vision Grant Gurismo Trophy" on GT League Professional.
The event was restricted to "Specified VGT Cars" and Group X; as an example we can't use Peugeot VGT Gr.1 .

Another user referencing this on reddit:

Can confirm that after just checking it 👍

Target changing in Variable camera has been changed. (According to a video from a GTS player)

Can confirm this as well 👍

They also changed the Top Speed of the Model S. It used to be 135MPH but now it’s 131MPH.

Edit: it could just be because of the Rev Bouncing thing they removed....

Well I don't believe electric cars have a rev limit...do they?

Tachometer red zone of GR Supra Racing Concept is back.

Definitely noticed this as this was not the case back when I did some races with friends using that car.

Will be updating the OP with these.

There was a loading screen animation in GT League before this update, showing the selected car. It’s supposed to look the same as when you enter a lobby room. It’s a bug that affects the GT League loading screen from time to time.

Seems to happen with me a lot. Either the car never shows and just the engine animation boots up (abit rather slower then usual), or its just a black screen and then the car shows up instead of the animation.

99.99% a controller issue, not a game issue. Played with the pad a bit tonight as I was lazy to set up the wheel and everything works normally.

Try another controller if you have one? :)
Pretty sure i already had used two controllers when i posted but I'll recheck tonight.

Pretty sure i already had used two controllers when i posted but I'll recheck tonight.

I think I might have misunderstood you. Do you mean that the game doesn't register more than 85% throttle, or that you reach full throttle at 85% of the DS4 trigger travel?

What't the target changing thing?

Not if this is new, but while running a race yesterday -- I was on a fast lap and each sector was showing me how much better the sector is in blue with the word BEST on the left, instead of just being purple.

What't the target changing thing?

Not if this is new, but while running a race yesterday -- I was on a fast lap and each sector was showing me how much better the sector is in blue with the word BEST on the left, instead of just being purple.
Purple is fastest in lobby/session amd blue is personal best.

I think I might have misunderstood you. Do you mean that the game doesn't register more than 85% throttle, or that you reach full throttle at 85% of the DS4 trigger travel?

I reached 100% in game throttle at 85% physical throttle. I forgot to recheck it yesterday .but if yours is normal, i gues it is just that one controller

I will need a second opinion here , but when i enabled CSM it felt much more intrusive with this update than before? And the car really turned stiff.

I actually noticed this as well, did some testing with the Porsche 911 round Nurburgring and I seem to be quicker with CSM off than on so
maybe they're trying to curb the advantage it was giving in sport mode?

I reached 100% in game throttle at 85% physical throttle. I forgot to recheck it yesterday .but if yours is normal, i gues it is just that one controller

Ah ok. Yeah works normal for me, or I think so. Will have to double check, didn't notice anything wrong last time I used the DS4.

they have changed the comfort tyres textures on the oldest cars

before 1.32
20190126152017rdkt1.jpg

after 1.32
20190126190755ehkuy.jpg

before 1.32
201901261520301wjre.jpg

after 1.32
20190126152036tqkk9.jpg

Last edited:
I completely forgot to post, when the replay is unavailable in the race preparation screen, the cursor skips "Replay" button if you use D-pad.
Is this introduced via this update?

Latest Posts

Back