GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.34/1.35)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 213 comments
@Litchi .. You are right and it's not new, the sector/opt time tracking does work on some of the combos on race A for the duration, but not all. It's a like a lotto each week, will it, won't it??. :odd: :boggled:

I remember there was some talk about ghosts being broken, but subsequently fixed?

My ghost still doesn't appear. To be specific, the ghost of my best lap that I load in from the pre-session screen doesn't show. The ghost of my current session's fastest lap works fine.

I know about the options setting and it does have ghosts turned on.

Today on DT Seaside II my selected ghost didn't show until I'd completed a lap, then when it did appear it was only good for a few hundred meters from the line and it vanished. The same for every lap, it just disappeared a little after the exit of turn one.

I remember there was some talk about ghosts being broken, but subsequently fixed?

My ghost still doesn't appear. To be specific, the ghost of my best lap that I load in from the pre-session screen doesn't show. The ghost of my current session's fastest lap works fine.

I know about the options setting and it does have ghosts turned on.
Same 4 me

Back