GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.34/1.35)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 213 comments
I don't know whether if it's from this version or not, but the order of menu musics, at least in the transmission mode, is now always the same.
When you start playing the game, they're now always played in order of "Cana do Brasil", "After The Rain", "Night birds", "Afterglow", "Summer Crystal", etc...

How about in the normal mode?
I don't know what kind of law there is, but today the menu music (TM mode) started from the middle part of "Night birds". (Both in 1.34 and 1.35)

Edit: Looks like "Night birds" will be played first if the game is under maintenance.

Last edited:
So I play Autopolis Full Course for two times after update. One is custom race (Wont bother recording so the I show you the pre update footage in the video for the first variant) and others is Gr3 endurance race.

I noticed that PD added a second Pitstop Sequence on the Autopolis full course. Not sure if other tracks also has the new variants.

Heres the new variant on the second:

Last edited:
I have mentioned about the frame rate in the "Home" menu screen, includes garage, and said that was nothing.
But after a little research, I found that the "Home" menu runs at 60 fps (even in standard PS4) if you doesn't drive a car, watch a replay, or see a race demo in the main menu screen since you start the game.
But if you do any of them once, the garage screen will run at lower fps.

I would have sworn I’d seen people complaining about not being able to get rid of duplicate cars. My bad. :)
Did yearly garage cleanup a while back after 280 logged days (much less completed daily rewards) and deleted 105 duplicates. Literally less than 10 cars were pre-purchased from brand central, so i got little money there. No wonder i stopped completing marathons for a while. :yuck:

I have mentioned about the frame rate in the "Home" menu screen, includes garage, and said that was nothing.
But after a little research, I found that the "Home" menu runs at 60 fps (even in standard PS4) if you doesn't drive a car, watch a replay, or see a race demo in the main menu screen since you start the game.
Yeah I have noticed that too. Seems very strange though :D

Do the races load faster now ? I‘ve noticed at Blue Moon Bay as the race loads the AI competitors that scroll on the bottom of the screen only get to about seventh place now, before you saw up to sixteenth. Not so good for working out strategy for first turn now.

The game seems to load a lot quicker from boot up. 👍
Also, mine used to "hang" a lot after exiting livery editor, now it goes back to the main screen a lot quicker?
I remember PD saying they knew there were issues returning to the main screen, maybe its finally been addressed. :)
Well, whatever they fixed in the previous update has now all been undone. :lol: :confused: :lol: Well done PD. :banghead:

I think mine is now slower than it was prior to the last update. :( Boot up is atrocious, and exiting livery editor, don't start me on that....:rolleyes:

I've also noticed that in the livery painter when you start to orbit it gets slightly pixelated. I have a feeling they are trying to detune the graphics for the impending rain update likely when Spa comes. Anyways, my hypothesis.
I always love thinking about what they are working on in the studio.

I’m not sure if this is new or not but it seems to me at least that the S2000 GT1 Turbo sounds specifically in cockpit are louder/easier to hear were as before I don’t think it was as loud, maybe it’s just me though so apologies if it isn’t new/hasn’t changed.

I've never noticed this but if you go off into a wall head first, the game will now nudge your car in the right direction off the wall.
I remember just sitting there and having to reverse. If you take you hands off the wheel and let your car just keep rolling into the wall, soon enough you'll be parallel to the wall.

I've never noticed this but if you go off into a wall head first, the game will now nudge your car in the right direction off the wall.
I remember just sitting there and having to reverse. If you take you hands off the wheel and let your car just keep rolling into the wall, soon enough you'll be parallel to the wall.

That’s been in since the closed beta.

Not sure if it was a bug with my game but for the longest time, I could not adjust the camera position in cockpit view of the 1969 Corvette C3 but since the latest update now I can again!
upload_2019-3-12_22-30-58.jpeg

Image by @emula

Fixed the no car preview bug.
Draw distance in the mirrors seemed to improved.
And maybe I'm being oblivious to it all this time but,I notice that now there is big wide rear mirror at the top of the screen in the bumper view.

Back