GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.34/1.35)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 213 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
GT Sport Thread Logo.png

Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso

For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.

1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are disgusted here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:

Thread Icons (Discussion).png
Thread Icons (Bugs&Glitches).png
Thread Icons (News Section).png
Thread Icons (Physics).png

Documented Changes

Main Features Implemented (1.34)

1. New Cars
 - The following 5 cars have been added:
  ・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
  ・McLaren F1 GTR-BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
  ・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
  ・Pagani Huayra '13
  ・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19

2. Track
 - The "Autopolis" Track has been added in 2 different layouts:
  ・Autopolis International Racing Course
  ・Autopolis International Racing Course Shortcut Circuit

3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to "GT League:"
  ・Amatuer League: "Supra Legend"
  ・ "Mazda Roadsters Cup" Rounds 6 and 7
  ・ "Mazda Roadsters Cup+" Rounds 6 and 7
  ・ "Premium Sports Lounge" Rounds 6 and 7
  ・ "All Japan GT Car Championships" Rounds 6 and 7
  ・ "Gr.3 Endurance Series" Round 6

4. Scapes

- “Autopolis'” has been added to the special featured section
5. Replays
 - The Grid Introduction Sequence will now be played during replays saved from 'Sport" mode and lobby races after Update 1.34

Main Features Implemented (1.35)

1. Sport Mode
 - Fixed an issue wherein Point Rankings were not displayed properly.

2. Lobby
 - Fixed an issue wherein the refuelling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
View/Replays:
- In "Sport" mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the "Race Entry Selection" screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Undocumented Changes

- The Ferrari Dino 246 GT is now eligible to use in "

La Festa Cavallino" and "Midship Challenge"
- Player names and Flags above the cars are now turned off by default.
- A bug in the leaderboard where only a time set on your first entry to an event would register to the server and all subsequently faster times would not override that time in

The Driving School, Mission Challenges and Circuit Experience has been fixed.
- Ghosts in Replays can now be fully disabled.
- AI driving the 2008 Super GT cars in the "All Japan GT Cars Championship" now sport unique liveries.

Last edited:
I'm happy to say I'm not all that familiar with the Penalty System. :)
So this may be nothing.

But I was just doing my daily mileage around SSX in a lobby.
For whatever reason the lobby I loaded from my saves had wall collision penalties turned on.

I banged the wall a few times and picked up a few 5 second penalties. (Yes, I know.) :lol:
Dropping the throttle, of course, started the penalty time counting down.
The thing that stood out to me though was that no matter how slow I was driving, the penalty would stop counting down as soon as I touched the throttle.
And I kinda thought that if you were going slower than expected, the penalty clock continued to go down regardless of whether you had your foot on the throttle or not.
I could basically turn the countdown on or off like a light switch, and it didn't matter if I was doing 450kmh or 150kmh.
(This is only running free laps in a lobby, not racing)

But as I say, this may well be common knowledge, and not in the slightest bit new. :P

Last edited:
I checked the eligible cars for La Festa Cavallino and Midship Challenge and the Ferrari Dino 246 GT are now available to use in those two GT League events, unlike last update where it was previously ineligible for those two events.

Also the Race Demo that pops up when you're idle in the main menu for a while now shows the track logo and name on the top left, as shown in the spoiler tag below. Don't think this was a thing until now.

yfcgd9G.jpg

The Ghost car feature is broken for me :/

Started to do some tuning and in Arcade Mode Time Trial I do a couple laps with my car and no Ghost, im hitting the show/hide ghost button and nothing. Even double checked if the button was still mapped correctly and it is but no ghost.

I tried different cars,no ghost

Different tracks, no ghost

Closed GTS, reopened GTS

No Ghost

Que-Passa?

While watching an online race replay, the player names and flags(above the cars) were turned off by default. Previously, I had to manually turn these off with my QWERTY keyboard. Don't know if it's a bug or the new default but I prefer it.

The Ghost car feature is broken for me :/

Started to do some tuning and in Arcade Mode Time Trial I do a couple laps with my car and no Ghost, im hitting the show/hide ghost button and nothing. Even double checked if the button was still mapped correctly and it is but no ghost.

I tried different cars,no ghost

Different tracks, no ghost

Closed GTS, reopened GTS

No Ghost

Que-Passa?

I read someone else saying that too. Had a go a wee while ago and it's working fine for me. Bit strange eh?

Latest Posts

Back