GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.38)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 107 comments
Not fake per-se. But if this issue was caused by the game itself, why am I, and (seemingly everyone else) not experiencing the same thing? Why can I not replicate this myself?
It is a lot more noticeable from when you are stationary then begin to accelerate. You can see a faint ghost of the car trailing behind. It is very easy to ignore however and is not as pronounced to me as it is in those screenshots but it is there. If the TV itself was ghosting, then everything in the image would be doing the same but that isn't the case. If others don't notice it however, everything is good. The game is still great fun.

Now when you move the camera up or down in cockpit view the camera also moves backwards or forwards (depending on the car selected). You can notice the forward or backward movement from the rear cockpit view

Before 1.38
001gkyl.png

After 1.38
01omjn1.png

Now when you move the camera up or down in cockpit view the camera also moves backwards or forwards (depending on the car selected). You can notice the forward or backward movement from the rear cockpit view

Before 1.38
001gkyl.png

After 1.38
01omjn1.png

Is that a change in fov? Adjustable fov would be nice in gts..

- An adjustment has been made where now when you move the camera up or down in cockpit view, the camera also moves backwards or forwards depending on the car selected.
*depending on the camera position setting.
As my video clip above shows.

Latest Posts

Back