GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
would be much better if eau rouge was instead of that lake in that teaser....
Screenshot_277.png

This is obviously not Grand Valley Speedway, neither end of the bridge goes into a tunnel. I thought it could be Circuito de la Sierra, but the scenery just doesn't seem right and there's no windmills in the distance. A new circuit may well be in the works for this update (yay).

That's another topic now focus with what this track :lol:
It's a new track that hasn't been any other previous GT, and by the look of that mountain it could be on the other side of the mountain that's next to the Dragon Trail circuit.

EDIT: Nah, that mountain is way too variating (not smooth enough) to suit the picture, never mind.

I'm going to vote Grand Valley. Seems to me like the bridge section and the lake to your left as you go over it. Can't really see where the bridge goes from this pic.

In my opinion it could be a new layout... the bridge is different from the grand valley one...

The day light version of SSR7 ....

IR

This is a odd way to announce a new update,i wonder if it's a one time thing or everytime a new track comes PD will release a teaser showing some landscape

This is a odd way to announce a new update,i wonder if it's a one time thing or everytime a new track comes PD will release a teaser showing some landscape

That's another reason I'd think Grand Valley. It's arguably the poster child track for GT and I could see them wanting to do a major visual design update and have a neat trailer for it.

That's a huge lake. I'm down for an original circuit or a classic GT circuit revival. I sincerely wish for Sierra to return in a remastered form, it was the one circuit that brings me back to GT6. I prefer long drives.

It's good people are looking at this suspension bridge but can anyone identify if the castle roof design and the mountain/lake background is based off a real world location?

Even though the game launched with three rally tracks that are fundamentally unusable for esports, I can't see Sierra fitting into the esports focus of GT Sport. It's just way too long.
And it would be pure chaos with the rammers. but i like this track.

That's another reason I'd think Grand Valley. It's arguably the poster child track for GT and I could see them wanting to do a major visual design update and have a neat trailer for it.

Where is Grand Valley set?Is it set on a real place?

It's good people are looking at this suspension bridge but can anyone identify if the castle roof design and the mountain/lake background is based off a real world location?
I got some Scotland vibes from that land/castle combo,but the bridge and huge lake throws me off.

The trolling level would be unprecedented if this was just a scape location.

Honestly this looks like nothing we've seen in a GT game. The bridge is too long and the land is too flat around it. The castle is interesting though, because is it is near or based on a real world location, then it's in Europe.

Also, we can see what seems to be a truck on the bridge. The track - if it is a track - might not even be on screen. It might be behind the camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back