GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the classic GT tracks will have a refinement in the designe to better adapt to the races.
This teaser could refer to a classic track redone in both layout and location.

Also, we can see what seems to be a truck on the bridge. The track - if it is a track - might not even be on screen. It might be behind the camera...

If PD is being so tight lipped about this update that means its a pretty big thing,a new original track or the return of a classic track is a reasonable guess but the way they announced it is so odd,i wonder if they are throwing us a curveball

I adjusted the colors of your pic, maybe we can see better

1530909904-upload-2018-7-6-22-28-17.jpg
Looks like the track follows this line as far as I can tell.

1530909904-upload-2018-7-6-22-28-17.jpg

This new kind of tease is probably done to settle down the fan's impatience for the next update since we're not getting one right out now that July has started. The car teasers get announced a week early and shifting the update schedule due to some delay would make their next car teaser feel like PD have done nothing.

If PD is being so tight lipped about this update that means its a pretty big thing,a new original track or the return of a classic track is a reasonable guess but the way they announced it is so odd,i wonder if they are throwing us a curveball
Probably the weekly mini teasers will be released, which will reveal other details

IMO - given the fact that they are teasing this supposed new track suggests to me it's one of the big originals like Grand Valley, Trial Mountain or Deep Forest! There is, albeit a slim possibility that the bridge isn't part of the track and just a location teaser?! For example say Seattle was coming back and PD teased us with the Space Needle?

I really hope it is Grand Valley. If it's a completely new track then I'm not too hyped, the original tracks in Sport have been meh to very bad at best.

Now I am not sure if that is a render or a video from a drone, do we now about any circuit close to a lake in europe?
Maggiore, Alsace... Alsace GP?

I believe that the classic GT tracks will have a refinement in the designe to better adapt to the races.
This teaser could refer to a classic track redone in both layout and location.

This, They may be teaching the environments for the classic circuits to make it more realistic, in my opinion a wise decision.

I ask, is it real or made by the game engine? It is not possible to distinguish

Even though the game launched with three rally tracks that are fundamentally unusable for esports, I can't see Sierra fitting into the esports focus of GT Sport. It's just way too long.

Three rally tracks too many :P

Watch it be Cape Ring, for maximum troll level. No, it's probably a new fantasy/real-life location track.

Ladies and gentleman all aboard the aboard hype train! Woo-ooh!

I’d be blown away if they dropped Sierra, though I agree with @Famine that it’s a bit of an odd fit given the Esports focus of GTS.

Regardless the track is epic. Time attack mode was without a doubt my favourite thing about GT6. Even now I’ll fire up the ol’ PS3 and give the NISMO GT-R a thrashing around some of Andalusia’s finest scenery. Such good fun, probably the “gamiest” GT has ever been, what with the multiplier bonuses and commentator. Blink and you’d swear you were playing Outrun!

Failing that it’s probably High Speed Ring or some weird Alsace variation perhaps? Neither of which I would care for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back