GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

The question marked ones are the Honda Beat and Ferrari 250 GTO
Beat-02.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

I wonder what the Ford GT-like silhouette is? We already have the GT, GT40, and the new GT doesn't have a ducktail.

I don't see a rear wing though, and the GT LM might be too old to put into Gr. 3... This'll be interesting :D
Some are also thinking it could be the Ford Mark IV. But I would like to see the old Ford GT LM in Group 3. We've got the road car. And the GT by Citroen is also in Group 3.

Oh balls.

The 250 GTO is going to be a guaranteed 20,000,000 Cr car, and I've only got 7 mill at the moment.
I still haven't even saved up for the Miura or the XJ13. I got the P4 as a birthday car. The only million plus credit cars I've actually paid for are the GT40 and the X2014. And I know I'm gonna be dropping at least 2 or 3 million when this update drops to buy the cars I want. I know for sure I'm getting the 787B and the new formula car. The Ford GT probably too.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what version the Ford GT will be. It doesn't appear to have a wing, perhaps it is hidden, but PD tend to show them.

Delighted to see the Mazda 787B, the 250 GTO and a Formula car of some sort. Keiw cars don't interest me but it's great for those who have asking for them for so long.

Ferrari 250 GTO, this could get expensive. I'm sure the open wheeler is the Mercedes W08, the rear wing is a perfect match.

E - The Mercedes would also tie in with the Lewis Hamilton mentoring deal

Last edited:
Some are also thinking it could be the Ford Mark IV. But I would like to see the old Ford GT LM in Group 3. We've got the road car. And the GT by Citroen is also in Group 3
I have my reservations about it. Iirc the race car version came out in 2009 along with GT5, but the Ford GT has been in the game since GT4 in 2004
Looking at the shape, it can’t be the Mk4 either because it doesn’t match up. That car is way too low. The only other GT that it could possibly be is the LM if we’re going on past experience.

Who knows, it could turn out to be a SEMA GT or a Hennessy model.

(Plot twist, it’s the no stripe version)
:lol::lol::lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if this Ford GT is gonna be another model year version like the Clio's.
That wouldnt make much sense, in GT6 the models were literally identical down to the polygon, the only difference was paint choice in the dealership IIRC.

The Clio at least had different headlights, taillights and those beautiful RenaultSport fog lights to boot.
Holy crap what if it's the 2002 Concept?

It is the Gas Monkey Garage Ford GT. Note the split side window and ducktail.

2005-gas-monkey-garage-ford-gt.jpg

I just looked at the Gran Turismo Wiki. That one never won a SEMA award, so I doubt that’s it.

Also the split window and ducktail spoiler are standard features on every Ford GT, so nothing noteworthy there.

Honestly I just don’t want it to be something like that because you can achieve the same effect in GT Sport by painting it all black and lowering the suspension. I’d like to see something a little more original.

From what I see:
-Daihatsu Copen ‘02
-Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car Gr.3 or maybe the 2017 GT I’m not sure
-Honda Beat
-F1500T-B or an updated FGT
-Honda S660
-Mazda 787B
-Ferrari 250 GTO

And still no sign of NSX Type R and S2000 :scared:
And no EK9 CTR.
I want those as well. Two more Hondas dded though, PD will get there.

In the mean time, we've got two baby NSXS to play with. Should be loads of fun if the Copen, Beat, S660 and Daihatsu VGT can race together in an event.

I'm thinking the Copen, Beat and S660, will be in their own "Lightweight K-Cup" Campaign Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back