GT Sport update 1.30 available

• Thread starter Racin-Rev
  • 71 comments
Has it enabled the microtransactions for the new cars yet? I'm really getting sick of waiting. They used to enable the mtxs right away. Figures they stop doing that when they finally release some interesting cars.

I'll never get to 20 mil again if I spend m in game credits on the gto and Zonda r. I only have 4mil as it is

Not noticed any other changes, maybe collisions with walls giving out harsher penalties on Race A, or just still drunk from last night and can’t drive properly...

I may have spotted an issue/glitch

I was a few seconds ahead of a guy on Race A to the point I could just ignore...then all of a sudden I get an orange SR and saw on radar he had caught me and gone into back of me. I then saw he had a 1:26.xxx on the lap...better then current top qualifying...I’ve saved the race and replay, I’ve just watched from his POV and seems to be grinding the rails a lot on the lap up to his FL, to be fair the section then until hit me seemed to be very smooth, but that was a 1:30. Shall I upload or is this not a thing of interest? Can others view the replay from his POV? Side note I’m pretty sure were Ds and Es on DR

Last edited:
No, no. You’ve got it wrong - we’re not expecting Spa (or Laguna Seca, or Deep Forest) anymore. We’re all expecting Monaco now.

I SERIOUSLY HOPE SO.

Honestly that would make my day like you wouldn't believe if they announce it. I've been having so much fun in the fia nation's cup in part thanks to the Merc F1 race I had. Now ranked 12th in USA thanks to that.

It's Silverstone though. I doubt it's actually Monaco sadly.
And to the people saying the racing won't be fun, I beg to differ. Depends who you race with

Good to see they work on those bugs ASAP.
I just wish I could play again now. Screw my internet provider for being the slowest and incapable bricks out there...

But at least I didnt had to deal with the sport mode bugs this week :)

Just saw them on the notifications, just says fixed the scratching glitch and starting in wrong place (paraphrasing) ...and they said sorry

starting in the wrong place meaning "when you are in pole position and you leave the track and join again you need to cross the first intermediate timing, to be back in pole position again" bug?

starting in the wrong place meaning "when you are in pole position and you leave the track and join again you need to cross the first intermediate timing, to be back in pole position again" bug?
Hopefully but I doubt it.

These are the patch notes.

Update Notice (November 15)
15/11/2018
An update has been implemented for Gran Turismo Sport
The contents of the update are as follows:

1.Sport Mode

- Corrected the issues below where the race start was not working properly in the Daily Races and Championships:

- At the time of race start, the players car that should be in motion is stopped and stuck at the start position. Sometimes this also shows the car jittering to the left and right.
 - At the time of race start, the car starts from halfway through the track

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Has it enabled the microtransactions for the new cars yet? I'm really getting sick of waiting. They used to enable the mtxs right away. Figures they stop doing that when they finally release some interesting cars.

I'll never get to 20 mil again if I spend m in game credits on the gto and Zonda r. I only have 4mil as it is

You are a greedy game developers wet dream

Latest Posts

Back