GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
I've only driven the ZL1 and its a bit of a disappointment.

Firstly I would say that the standard 6.2 SS V8 would be a better choice given that it would probably go from N400-N800.

I think an N700 starting ZL1 is just too "out of class" to be useful. N600 is as low as it goes.

The car is just too heavy. I'm at 1,573kg and it feels like the weight sucks up all the power. It does actually drive ok and its very pleasant as the tyres wear given the neutral FR chassis. Fuel economy is dire and you are managing this when you dont have to be as vigilant in lower capacity same class cars.

I do love how visibilty is terrible just like the real thing.

This is pack is another pack. Roll on next month!

The six Michelin videos are cool.

hqdefault.jpg

I need a Jamais Contente decal in my life!

You'll need to spend 25,559Mi to get the power up and weight down, and change the gearbox, but yes. Although the brakes are terrible and it's very lively, and slower than the Cobra Daytona.
It isn't slower than the Cobra Daytona. I easily went past them with the upgraded gearbox.

I must say that the ZL1 1LE is an absolute pain to drive, but it's one of the best additions to the game. You're at a constant arm wrestle with it and getting a clean lap is hard, because the car wants to kill you. Get on the power at the wrong time and you'll be punished instantly, which really makes the car a challenge. It's quite a ride and I love it.

I cannot recognize the few comments about the Camaro ZL1 1LE being a handful. It only seems to bite when I explicitly ask for it, and the aerodynamics feel quite pronounced. Nicely balanced ride in my opinion, but at the end of the day I like almost nothing about it.

I cannot recognize the few comments about the Camaro ZL1 1LE being a handful. It only seems to bite when I explicitly ask for it, and the aerodynamics feel quite pronounced. Nicely balanced ride in my opinion, but at the end of the day I like almost nothing about it.

You can finesse it but it requires more concentration than, say, the DB11 or SLR. I agree, the surprising thing about the ZL1 is how balanced it is, despite being extremely heavy. Weight shifting is definitely more pronounced than in other cars, but it's manageable. And the brakes are pretty good.

What's the hard part about the Camaro is the brake, drive a full stock and you gotta be careful on not over shooting. The handling is amazing and it makes sense that it can kill you if you demand it too much.

The car has a lot of potential for being a racing car, make it equip racing tyres and adjust the car and you'll get to enjoy it more

I am just playing the waiting game here and not even being bothered by the lack of Spa. It's the amount of salt that I'm seeing which makes me laugh.

This video describes me right now with the situation. Just waiting on it and not being bothered by the lack of it.

Did you just change your profile photo from one Oreki to another?

Most fun I´ve had with GT Sport in a while.

Both layouts are just great in the rain.

Back