GT Sport Update 1.57 Arrives

Even if there are minimal differences - and it sounds like the newer A90 has more power - maybe the color options could be different. That could be neat, depending on what colors we can get that aren’t available on the older A90.

Lets be honest here.

Its the Sport Mode improvements that really counts for this update.

I could care less about cars and tracks. Any of it is a free stuff for me and its okay.
upload_2020-4-22_17-15-23.jpeg

I concede similar confusion. The car shown in the images is clearly the 2020 "A91 Edition", and that should be 382hp - thus N400. But the site does indeed call it an N300. I guess we'll find out in the morning.
But I thought the A91 Edition was supposed to have the extended lip and the stripe on the back?
2021_toyota_supra_a91_refraction_blue_color_back_end.jpg

EDIT: Either that or I may be confusing it with something else, like usual...

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/202...e-gran-turismo-sport-vehicle-roster-tomorrow/

Test out the new evolution of Toyota’s flagship sports car for yourself thanks to the PS4 racer's 1.57 update

The Toyota Supra ended production in 2002 to the dismay of many fans worldwide, but the car made its comeback in the 2019 North American International Auto Show. This flagship Toyota model, which carries over the inline 6-cylinder engine and rear wheel drive, is headed by chief engineer Tetsuya Tada, who also brought the Toyota 86 to life. Under the slogan ‘Numbers are one thing, feeling is what matters,’ he proceeded to create a car that speaks to the senses of the driver.

Optimally balanced with a 50:50 weight distribution and a low center of gravity, it provides powerful acceleration with a twin scroll turbo. The quick handling enabled by the wide body and short wheelbase is a result of a pursuit to achieve an ideal sports car, and its glamorous and elegant form and straight six engine sound combine to give it an aura that is unrivalled by others.

The GR Supra RZ was developed for not only real motorsports but also with competition in Gran Turismo Sport in mind. The further refined 2020 model will also come in highly anticipated new body colours.

But I thought the A91 Edition was supposed to have the extended lip and the stripe on the back?
2021_toyota_supra_a91_refraction_blue_color_back_end.jpg
I guess it depends on the market - the car is the GT Sport images is RHD (so probably a Japanese market vehicle), and has both the A91-specific colour and the carbon-fibre mirror caps.

Honestly, I see PD do this and I smile. They don't cave to crowd pressure over adding content into the game. They know what they feel the game needs and they stay the course and do it. This should have been predictable with the return of Supra cup and the Toyota relationship that exists there.

I also still find it really cool that Toyota claim they use the Supra cup data for development. I wonder if anything on the 2020 model comes from that data.

Glad PD aren't wasting their man hours modelling a few obscure race cars of the last 20 years just to appease a small minority of very, very loud voices. I'm sorry, but a majority playing this game has no idea about the GTOne, CLK-GTR or any of those that always get chucked around these threads.

Ready for my crucifixion now.

Clk Gtr is an icon like the Mclaren F1 everybody knows this car. Toyota Gtone ts020 is an icon of Gran Turismo and has been part of the series from 2 to 6.

Not a small minority whoever plays Gran Turismo truly knows what the Gtone, R390 Gt1 and 787b are they are icons of Japanese racecars especially in Gran Turismo. Pd done a great job in promoting Japanese racecars to the point that I have now become a huge fan of Japanese racecars. Im usually a fan of Italian or German racecars and thanks to PD that I have a soft spot for the motosport history of Japan and the machines.

Pfft a small minority speak for yourself.

what about supra gr4?
will we be able to buy it?
I'm still surprised that there hasn't been a regular version of the Gr.4 Supra for FIA.

Seems weird that an official sponsor would have a car the game but not available for Manu. And we don't get the Gr3 Mazda for another month which is also baffling.

So many complaints from everyone. Feel like I'm the only one who's grateful for the Update/Updates. Whole Update has a majority focus around the 'Sport' Element of the Game. Feel like I'm a whirlwind of people still begging for Gran Turismo 7 or having the same expectation of GT 7 releasing tomorrow at this rate.

I'm looking forward to racing around in the A91 especially ahead of Sunday to keep things fresh. Most importantly learn the New handling characteristics of the model. Anything extra I always say is a bonus. & They've month by month released new FREE Content for users. Like someone posted above I'm glad they don't cave under pressure of a small amount of LOUD fans begging for cars you'll never actually Drive in the game longer than 6 Miles.

I'm still yet to Jump into the Lewis Hamilton DLC, Should I download It tonight & Race on it this evening with the above in mind or Just wait until tomorrow?

While im not bothered i was hoping this won't happen ever since the AE86 Corolla Levin was added. There is no need for this, it could have been easily addressed if GT Auto was in the game. We could simply convert the 2019 Supra into 2020 spec. Same 🤬 different era...

Wow! Definitely better than the car made by the brand owned by Toyota that has a 10 cylinder engine, that we’ve been wanting since... around October 2017. I’m not bothered at all. GT gotta follow its roots. They like everything by 2’s or more.

Well the combination of Covid-19 situation, changed PD focus to GT7, more modest updates because the game is now more than 2 years old, and the already laid out release date atleast for the Mazda RX Vision convinces me otherwise.

If PD already said that it'll be more modest for the next updates then my attitude should also be more modest and others should follow suit. More content is good, but I don't blame them if it doesn't, because contents needs labor.

I'm still surprised that there hasn't been a regular version of the Gr.4 Supra for FIA.

Seems weird that an official sponsor would have a car the game but not available for Manu. And we don't get the Gr3 Mazda for another month which is also baffling.

Would Toyota be even more/too OP though if you could use both Supras for Manu?

Uh PD also support and patch their games?

The duplicate Supra isnt the only stuff they'll give for the next update.
The point he was making was that we should be happy with what we have, stating the lockdown as a reason for limited content. Other devs are doing much more than this in the same conditions so that argument is flawed.

The duplicate Supra isnt the only stuff they'll give for the next update.
Where does it say this?

Last edited:
Back