GT Sport Update 1.63 Arrives, Brings Sport Mode Changes

Although very unlikely, imagine if 5-10 new cars were included in the update...
upload_2021-2-22_16-49-25.gif

Well I am working at home tomorrow the day the update drops so if there is any new content I guess I will be able to see it first hand
this time round rather than find out via GTPlanet. :cheers:

Not expecting anything new but it would be a welcome surprise, I have not touched the game in a long time now since I went back to playing GTA V and Genshin Impact so it would be a nice distraction for a few hours.

I suspect it will just be background changes for the upcoming FIA season though!

Realistic expectations:
It will be a bug/penalty system fix related update, with maybe just a Vision car added as a gift.

My dream:
The update will introduce the custom offline championship, with practice and qualifying sessions, and one more higher level of difficulty for AI.

At the end of the day, GTSport has been the only GT for this console generation (first time happened in four generations), and next GT7 will not arrive soon.

That's why I hope they give more weight to the Single Player section of GTSport.

Well I am working at home tomorrow the day the update drops so if there is any new content I guess I will be able to see it first hand
this time round rather than find out via GTPlanet. :cheers:

Not expecting anything new but it would be a welcome surprise, I have not touched the game in a long time now since I went back to playing GTA V and Genshin Impact so it would be a nice distraction for a few hours.

I suspect it will just be background changes for the upcoming FIA season though!
Normally, when we got new content especially cars, they taken only a trailer the evening ago. So today you could see probably if anything happen. But after „updates will modest“, it’s a bit loosing hope

I would love for a PS5 Patch that would include a
60FPS Gameplay @ 2160p
60FPS Replays @ 1800p or 2160p
120fps Gameplay @ 1080p or 1800p
Nope, that would be unfair adavantage for PS5 players.
Not to say that they already have an advantage, btw.
Dont know about wheel users, but PS5 controller users DEFINITELY go faster with PS5, compared to PS4 controller users.

Last edited:
Nope, that would be unfair adavantage for PS5 players.
Not to say that they already have an advantage, btw.
Dont know about wheel useres, but PS5 controller users DEFINITELY go faster with PS5, compared to PS4 controller users.
Out of curiosity, how does a PS5 DualSense user go faster than a DS4 user?

Out of curiosity, how does a PS5 DualSense user go faster than a DS4 user?

Would like to see some data behind that claim as its abit dodgey to me.

Latest Posts

Back