GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I see, so he's one of those famous trolls like Takeshi 69
He’s not a famous troll, and do NOT compare him to Takeshi 69. All he does is make videos about GT rumors, and just voice his opinions about updates, not that they’re wholly positive or negative. It’s quite apparent that some people in the community have strong feelings about him

PS5 is coming next year. There's just no point of releasing content on a two year old game. PD is a small dev, probaby takes a lot of resources for these monthly DLC.
It might be taking almost no resource at this point in time, i.e. it's possible all the content already exists, and is just released at a planned rate.

Well it's a shame Laguna Seca isn't arriving. Can only assume there has been a mix up in communication in terms of the playstation video. Easy enough to happen if translators etc are involved.

Tbh without any reason to play Laguna Seca such as a daily race or upcoming FIA race the likelihood is id have turned a few laps and ignored it until was such a reason. That's what happened with Spa for me although I accept that a wholly personal way of looking at it.

Anyways we know it exists and is coming soon.

What I'm looking to see from the update is if they have changed the rules regarding hybrid tyre selection in FIA races.

$7.99 would be more reasonable, but unfortunately it's $11.95 for us. Still, it's not a lot of money in the whole scheme of things but I'll wait and see if it's worth it... or wait for it to be going cheap on a PS Store sale.

View attachment 869144

Something else I noticed... has there ever been cars that expensive before? $14.95 AUD for the first three (when sorted by price high to low) is a bit steep :eek::eek::eek:
Yeah, those cars are that price for 10mil - 12.5 mil.

What's this? In the Product info on the PS website Australia region. It read "$7.99". Now, it's in euros
Download Content
Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge
Price: 7.99 €
Release Date: 28 November 2019

The Hamilton content is 11.95 in the PStore. What the heck?

One more thing, the RE FD3S is not a drift car. It's built for grip(mountain and circuit racing). :)

Genuine complaint: I don't think anyone was asking for another GT86 right?
Right. But it's usually a case of "get this thing, or nothing." They already have the vast majority of the car modeled thanks to the current cars. Updating the model to a newer year/trim is exponentially less time consuming than a new model.

God, I wish PD should stop making free content and focus on their next game already.

I assure you, most of the studio is not working on GT:S.

I wonder if we're getting a rain variant of a track then. MotoGamesTV uploaded a video of the rain glitch on the newer Tokyo Expressway variant and many of the rain textures were already done.

Maybe this is it?

Why is everyone hating on HSG? It's a great channel and he always make legit videos, not clickbaits. And poor content? Talking about great forgotten cars, Community Spotlight and tuning videos is poor content? What is wrong with you? Anyway, it's a great channel.

Why is everyone hating on HSG? It's a great channel and he always make legit videos, not clickbaits. And poor content? Talking about great forgotten cars, Community Spotlight and tuning videos is poor content? What is wrong with you? Anyway, it's a great channel.

/s?

I used to enjoy the channel, but a few months back it felt like literally every upload was pointless *****ing about every single step PD made, no positives, only negative. Who knows if it's changed since then though

I dont get it, what he has done? I always thought hes a nice dude and liked that he reviews cars even from older games.

And that's was what he used to just do. Nowadays, he posts videos with clickbait titles, often for content that offers nothing or just renaming older uploads just to pretend he's posted something new.

And of course he does things like that now (Spreading false info about Laguna Seca being payed DLC itself) all the while seeming proud of it.

upload_2019-11-27_13-32-41.jpeg

I don't know why we need to have a discussion about the personal qualities of someone banned from this site after both self-confessed trolling and advertising for his channel, but we'd prefer that people posting here bear our Acceptable Use Policy in mind when it comes to describing someone's character.

I suggest that if you have a particular issue with him, it might be best to discuss it entirely in private or somewhere he can more easily see it than a site he's been banned from, rather than behind his back here.

Anyone have an estimate on the price for this update? (In credits)
Jag will be 1m, the CTR3 is in the 300k ballpark, the RE Amemiya is around 100k, and the other two are less than that.

Re Amemiya FD35 RX-7: $100.000 - 200.000
Toyota GT86: $35.000
BMW M3 '03: $70.000 - $80.000
Ruf CTR3: $300.000 - 400.000
Jaguar VGT: $1.000.000

I agree that for the last months he's been acting like a dick, always saying that the PD moves are worthless and wrong. Still some of his videos are pretty good and are some important leaks. I don't get the clickbait thing though? He always say that those leaks are just assumptions and may not be true, you're an idiot if you can't understand that.

I don't get the clickbait thing though? He always say that those leaks are just assumptions and may not be true, you're an idiot if you can't understand that.
For example, he has made a video on Spa *CONFIRMED* for 1.42, and yet there was no date for the track. Also, he has titled a video on the rain bug being fixed "RAIN IS GONE". While this may be a slip-up, it sure made me click because it sounded like PD removed rain entirely.
Finally, but probably among other cases, in response to Kaz's comment about Spa 'probably coming next week' he states in the title that rain is confirmed to be coming with the track the next week, which isn't necessarily true. Maybe I didn't pick the most obvious and major instances, but these stand out to me.

I agree that for the last months he's been acting like a dick, always saying that the PD moves are worthless and wrong. Still some of his videos are pretty good and are some important leaks. I don't get the clickbait thing though? He always say that those leaks are just assumptions and may not be true, you're an idiot if you can't understand that.
Now he accused PD of lying. Speaking of leaks, all these leaks can be obtained earlier from knowledgeable people on twitter than from a guy who, having heard them there, will record a 10-minute video to tell others (also confusing own subscribers, that "Laguna Seca will be in the Lewis Hamilton paid DLC")

Last edited:
That means there's already about 8 variants of an '86' if you count these cars

86 GR4 and GRB
2 road going Gt86
1 road going BRZ
1 drift BRZ
2 AE86 relics from the past

Add to that another road going 86.
Blech. :crazy:

I wonder what's the biggest difference between each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back