GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 496 comments
  • 84,355 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for all of those who are immensely distraught regarding Laguna Seca. Just remember to hold on to your excitement and wait until we all see the official trailer from PD, the only way to make sure.

 
Time to install the Real Screenshot Simulator again, bmw test ride. Hope the idiotic understeer rattle is now optional.
 
You would rather pay $60 for a new game & approx $500 for a new system, & hey maybe the wheels won’t be compatible so another $300 for a wheel...? You must be rich buddy congratulations, buddy

Who said I'm gonna spend that much money? All I said was they should focus on their next game. They have already given enough content to the community. And PS5 is inevitable anyway, so I don't see any issue with them moving on to their next project.
 
Finally RUF's update is a new one instead of older one.
 
In the absence of Laguna Seca it’s actually a little weird there has been no annoucement of rain being added to an existing track.
 
Can't wait to take the FD for a spin.

With that said, can we add the Feed FD3S touge monster to the car list too PD? Pretty please? :O
 
Does PD drop the update right away, or...?
 
@dimassa19 R$ 24,50 is the brazilian real price for the Lewis Hamilton time trial DLC, will you buy it? :confused:
 
In the absence of Laguna Seca it’s actually a little weird there has been no annoucement of rain being added to an existing track.

Probably because the new update will re-introduce the rain on any track glitch anyway
 
Probably because the new update will introduce the rain on any track glitch anyway

:lol:

That glitch didn't add wet surface graphics though. I would expect something like this for at least one older track when no new track is added, but I guess not.
 
I do wonder if the Supra GT4 will show up in the livery editor car list. I think the Fit and AE86 were found to be on the list, before their updates.
 
:lol:

That glitch didn't add wet surface graphics though. I would expect something like this for at least one older track when no new track is added, but I guess not.

PD work in mysterious ways.
 
I’m not the kind of person that usually buys DLC, but I figured after two years of solid free post launch content, I can spare the 8 bucks.
4CA879C0-A3AD-42D7-9A21-4823F685B829.jpeg
 
@wagnerFAM98, apparently you are in doubt...

Not really the case, I'll definitely get it! I just wanted to know if you would buy it. Looking forward to all these prizes and the challenge itself, let's see if it's that hard to get the gold...
 
I think someone posted we're just missing the E36 M3, for a complete M3(4) coupe history. 👍 The 2002 turbo and a fresh Alpina E21 would be sweet.
 
Not really the case, I'll definitely get it! I just wanted to know if you would buy it. Looking forward to all these prizes and the challenge itself, let's see if it's that hard to get the gold...
Nice! And as I said in another thread, being able to interact in some way with a 6-time F1 World Champion - in my favorite game - is priceless...
 
For once, Space was not as much the issue as it usually would be. The copying however, just gonna binge on some youtube videos while that finishes (and while the servers are down). Gonna be a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back