GT Sport's Decal Editor Now Available to Limited Users

I've just noticed after server maintenance the brand logos in livery editor are now 1 tab of A-Z instead of 3, a heap are gone, is this the same for anyone else?

Have these decals also disappeared from liveries you've created or once you've created a livery are they locked into it regardless if the decal is deleted from the Discover section?

The livery I made with the Martini logo is still complete, but if you load it into the creator it says some decals cannot be loaded.
So unless you want to lose the missing logo or replace it, you cannot make any changes to the livery any more

Certain people. Currently there are people from Japan, Swiss, Germany, UK... uploading stuff.
Hey guys I haven't played Gran Turismo since GT4, I'm trying to log in for the first time on PS4 to get access to the upload livery feature on gran-turismo.com/us,and I'm unable to. Is anyone else dealing with similar issue? I understand that the feature is currently not available in the U.S., but I would like to be able to at least sign into gran-turismo. The gt website also ask to sign into old version of GT,but I dont have a ps3

Hey guys I haven't played Gran Turismo since GT4, I'm trying to log in for the first time on PS4 to get access to the upload livery feature on gran-turismo.com/us,and I'm unable to. Is anyone else dealing with similar issue? I understand that the feature is currently not available in the U.S., but I would like to be able to at least sign into gran-turismo. The gt website also ask to sign into old version of GT,but I dont have a ps3

I can't sign in either, so you aren't alone. And I have no clue where to go to upload decals. In-game? On the site? I'm just assuming I don't have access at this point.

Jerome

I tried to upload the file, but the game said "Invalid SVG format" even if I've exported it in SVG 1.1...

Any clues?

Attachments

• 23718338_10203813687618650_935050491_n.png
    23718338_10203813687618650_935050491_n.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 32
Hey, this might not be the right thread, but I have a problem downloading decals other people uploaded. It doesn't show up in my library. Does anybody have the same problem? Does it have to do with the limit because i have tons of decal downloaded already.

I can't sign in either, so you aren't alone. And I have no clue where to go to upload decals. In-game? On the site? I'm just assuming I don't have access at this point.

Jerome

I can't either. Says service isn't available yet. Will have to wait until the official release.

Back